1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
The price at the bottom says $82.95. Surely this is not for both front and rear is it??? That can't be correct when you consider DaveZ sells the fronts for $88.00 and the rears for $79.00. Can you confirm that price?

Certainly can't argue with the great price for the rotors though. That's $50 less each than DaveZ's!!!

Sounds like a great find, for sure on the rotors, but like I said if you can confirm the pad price.

Bernie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, $82.95 for all four wheels is correct on the pads. The part numbers are the same on the site and was the same when I received it via Fedex ground three days after I ordered them. I couldnt believe it either, but the pads are currently on my car and I have no complaints. I bedded the pads after the install and the low dust is a dramatic improvement. I couldnt be happier.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Thanks! Now ain't that a kicker!!! They don't ship to Canada where the damn things were made in the first place...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
419 Posts
Why did I just get a feeling of deja' vu? :yikes:

The price at the bottom says $82.95. Surely this is not for both front and rear is it??? That can't be correct when you consider DaveZ sells the fronts for $88.00 and the rears for $79.00. Can you confirm that price?

Certainly can't argue with the great price for the rotors though. That's $50 less each than DaveZ's!!!

Sounds like a great find, for sure on the rotors, but like I said if you can confirm the pad price.

Bernie

·
Registered
456 Posts
how much is the wieght of total package (rotors & pads)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rotors are shipped in two seperate boxes, one for the front and one for the rear. Each box weights approx 50-60 pounds. The pads come in two boxes but in one shipment, maybe 5-10 pounds tops.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Warren how are the pads holding up...I just ordered a set

1 - 9 of 9 Posts