Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently had a phone call regarding the SRT8 rear spoiler. I was questioned regarding wether or no they came painted. When the part number was originally made available, it was a paint to match item. The PT# was 1AK18TZZAA, but has since been replaced by the following part numbers based on paint codes.

Paint code - Part Number - List Price
AXR - 1AK18AXRAA - $480.00
WS2 - 1AK18WS2AA - $480.00
DA4 - 1AK18DA4AA - $480.00
CDM - 1AK18CDMAA - $419.00 (New Model Block is not turned off yet)

I was running the locate when the gentleman I was speaking to apparently could not hold on anymore. I found that Wyckoff actually shows to have 3 of the unpainted spoilers in stock. I am providing this information for those who may be interested in this spoiler, and they have a color that was not offered on the SRT8. This way you would not be painting a part that has already been painted. I also called to verify that these were indeed the unpainted version of the spoiler, which I was told they were. As much as I hate to send a customer elsewhere, for those who would end up having to get the spoiler paint, this is the best solution.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey Ted,
Thank you for posting this. I was the one who called and I'm sorry for having to get off so quick but I had something I had to take care immediately. Anyway, I appreciate your time on this and FULLY respect that fact that you pointed me in the right direction. I will definitely remember this when looking for a part that you carry.
You are a quality vendor!
Steven

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just recently had a phone call regarding the SRT8 rear spoiler. I was questioned regarding wether or no they came painted. When the part number was originally made available, it was a paint to match item. The PT# was 1AK18TZZAA, but has since been replaced by the following part numbers based on paint codes.

Thanks...But which one is the code for Bright Silver!? and how much now?

·
Registered
136 Posts

I was running the locate when the gentleman I was speaking to apparently could not hold on anymore. I found that Wyckoff actually shows to have 3 of the unpainted spoilers in stock. I am providing this information for those who may be interested in this spoiler, and they have a color that was not offered on the SRT8. This way you would not be painting a part that has already been painted. I also called to verify that these were indeed the unpainted version of the spoiler, which I was told they were. As much as I hate to send a customer elsewhere, for those who would end up having to get the spoiler paint, this is the best solution.
do the srt-8 front and rear bumpers come painted as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts