Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine stopped by today with an SRT-8 and I was lucky enough to drive it. First of all, let me congratulate everyone who is lucky enough to get their hands on one of these. It was raining, and felt like I was driving on ice. I don't think I can add anything more about this car then was already mentioned in other posts. I just wish it was dry outside to get a real good feel for the car.
here are some pics




The one in the garage is mine.. (nice and DRY) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Simple pleasures

Now THATZ an all-American driveway! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
thanks...looks like mine will

Jerry M. said:
lol.. My durango is on the other side of the driveway, couldn't fit it in the pic.. :)

question...are those the AS tires of F1s (hard to tell from the pics, but based on your "ice" comment, I am guessing F1s)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRT8/BMW said:
question...are those the AS tires of F1s (hard to tell from the pics, but based on your "ice" comment, I am guessing F1s)
I believe they are the Goodyear Eagle RS-A
you can barely see it on the pic.. by the date on the picture
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
thanks Jerry

Jerry M. said:
I believe they are the Goodyear Eagle RS-A
you can barely see it on the pic.. by the date on the picture
If you don't mind me asking (and it is ok if you don't want to answer), roughly, where in Michigan are you (or, I should say, the car) The reason I ask is, I am in the northern Detroit suburbs, and am getting my SRT8 next week. I was wondering if I will ever cross paths with your bud and his??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SRT8/BMW said:
If you don't mind me asking (and it is ok if you don't want to answer), roughly, where in Michigan are you (or, I should say, the car) The reason I ask is, I am in the northern Detroit suburbs, and am getting my SRT8 next week. I was wondering if I will ever cross paths with your bud and his??
I live in Macomb Twp.

The SRT-8 does not belong to him. He only has it for a few days, belongs to the company he works for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Jerry M. said:
I live in Macomb Twp.

The SRT-8 does not belong to him. He only has it for a few days, belongs to the company he works for.
Thanks..

Clarkston for me, but in Troy (kids) a lot.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top