Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have the SRT-8 wheels available to order and a price. $667 is the retail price and we will sell them for $449 each if you are buying a set of 4 or 5. They are on backorder and it could take up to 6-8 weeks or longer to get them. Demand will probably be high on these. Do not wait until Chrysler actually has them in stock because you will be waiting a while. Get your name on the waiting list now. In fact, I will not be ordering any for stock, I will only order as needed.

The Center Caps will run about $15.00 each. Your existing lug nuts will probably work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
We now have the SRT-8 wheels available to order and a price. $667 is the retail price and we will sell them for $449 each if you are buying a set of 4 or 5. They are on backorder and it could take up to 6-8 weeks or longer to get them. Demand will probably be high on these. Do not wait until we actually have them in stock because you will be waiting a while. Get your name on the waiting list now. In fact, I will not be ordering any for stock, I will only order as needed.

Is this a wheels and tires price? If not what will that price be? I want four and I am ready when you are. Pic won't open.

·
Registered
289 Posts
We now have the SRT-8 wheels available to order and a price. $667 is the retail price and we will sell them for $449 each if you are buying a set of 4 or 5. They are on backorder and it could take up to 6-8 weeks or longer to get them. Demand will probably be high on these. Do not wait until we actually have them in stock because you will be waiting a while. Get your name on the waiting list now. In fact, I will not be ordering any for stock, I will only order as needed. [/IMG]
First you say 'demand will probably be high' then in the next breath you say 'I will not order any for stock - only as needed' .. You don't sound too confident??

·
Registered
940 Posts
OK, I am seriously intersested in a set of 4 of these, but I have to admit that your quote from THIS POST in another thread has me worried about the fitment on my 300C.
These are wheels only, do not come with center caps, valve stems, or lugs.
If you wish to order, you can call us, or key in the part number and prices on our "Part Order" tab on our web site. Keep in mind though, these have not been tested for fit on a 300 or 300C, we think they may fit, but cannot garrantee they will. Suspension components are different between the 300, 300C and the SRT-8.
Not sure I want to invest $2000 (after shipping, install, misc.) to only find out they don't fit.

Can "somebody" PLEASE chime in here with either actual experience or photos of the SRT-8 wheels on a 300C, thus assuring us that they do fit properly?? If I can be assured they do fit the 300C properly, then I'm down for a set of 4.

How much is shipping for these? Does the $449 include shipping? Also, do these come with a warrranty of any kind?

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Those wheels look great, I was all set to get these wheels before I noticed it says SRT8 across one of the spokes. LOVE The SRT8 and wish I had one: but thats tacky.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Those wheels look great, I was all set to get these wheels before I noticed it says SRT8 across one of the spokes. LOVE The SRT8 and wish I had one: but thats tacky.
I love these wheels best of all... but then I noticed the same thing when looking at Rambit's photos. Unless there is a way that this can be polished out, which I doubt, it will prevent me from a buy. I don't like any type of badging or branding that lacks authenticity.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The price would not include tires, center caps, valve stems, or lug nuts. I would suggest getting tires locally because our pricing is about the same and you have to pay shipping.

When I say the demand will be high, I mean nationally. Not just at our store. There are over 5,000 dealers selling them. Eventually they will be in stock at my local Parts Depot and I will not need to stock them as they will only be a day away when needed.

I cannot guarantee they will fit your 300C.

The price does not include shipping. The shipping price will vary.

They will have a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.

I doubt the SRT-8 insignia can be polished out.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Badged for Glory!

I doubt the SRT-8 insignia can be polished out.
Not an issue. ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
JustForFun said:
A worker at the Brampton factory says they will fit.

Here's the thread!

Hmmmmmm...what to do? What to do?

you will have to add a spacer between the wheel and the rotor, sorry I left that important item out . another member said a 5 mill spacer is the size needed .

·
Registered
940 Posts
grunt said:
you will have to add a spacer between the wheel and the rotor, sorry I left that important item out . another member said a 5 mill spacer is the size needed .

A spacer is required? That's a deal-killer for me.

Looks like I won't be getting these after all. :(

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
kidcoastal said:
You could always put SRT8 badges on the deck and fender to match the wheels :D

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Still tacky. There are ENOUGH emblems on our cars. But lets say that it does look good, why would they show the premiere of the car and all photos with those wheels with nothing on them? Then, when the car comes out, there they are. My wife took me to Pebble Beach as an early bday present so I was there to witness the unvveiling of the SRT8 and there was no writing on the wheel. As a matter of fact, seeing that car that weekend is what made me want to buy my 300C in the first place. I'd be pissed if I had ordered the SRT8. It's huge on there.
I dont want to sound too over the top about this, and a lot of you know me so I know this might be out of charactor, it just kinda pisses me off. As most of you know, I have been waiting on those wheels to come out for 4 months now. Even before I got my car. Anyway, just my opinion. Those of you with the SRT8 I dont wish to offend. The car is gorgeous.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
JustForFun said:
A spacer is required? That's a deal-killer for me.

Looks like I won't be getting these after all. :(

My thoughts exactly. I went and purchased a set of TIS 07's, wont be available until early to middle APR.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
We now have the SRT-8 wheels available to order and a price. $667 is the retail price and we will sell them for $449 each if you are buying a set of 4 or 5. They are on backorder and it could take up to 6-8 weeks or longer to get them. Demand will probably be high on these. Do not wait until Chrysler actually has them in stock because you will be waiting a while. Get your name on the waiting list now. In fact, I will not be ordering any for stock, I will only order as needed.

The Center Caps will run about $15.00 each. Your existing lug nuts will probably work.
Any update on these as of yet; i.e., price, availability, and will they possibly fit on the 'Touring' model without having to utilize spacers? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts