·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worried: Hi All

Just came upon this site.

Sooo glad I found it.

Looks great!!!

I purchased 2007 Chrysler 300 SRT Design June 2007.

I have been trying for months to get documentation on production numbers.

The Manager who sold me the car stated that Chrysler only made 200 of the SRT Design models for 2007-which was the first year thaey were produced.

He further told me 26 were sent to the East Coast 6 of which were sent to NJ. 1 of which I purchased.

This was his personal vehicle and he stated he waited 4 months for it but I somehow talked him into selling it to me even before he told me about the numbers bec. I simply fell in luv with the car.

I have called Chrysler experts and Chrysler itself to try to get Production Numbers but its easier to get infomation on Nuclear Weapons.

Is there anyone who can give me advise as how I can obtain these numbers so I can document the provenance of the car.

Please advise,

Thank you,

Gaetano from Newark New Jersey

·
Registered
229 Posts
I work for a Chrysler dealer and I asked my chrysler rep if she could mind out how many SRT DG were made. She told me she had no way to find that out.
I would like to know how many where made also.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i thought this topic was familiar. this is what i posted in your welcome thread:

cant really help you out on the numbers, but i DO know that there was definitely one for sale up by my at Trend Chrysler, and another one i saw with NJ tags. they were dark blue and red. so if those numbers are right, you definitely have a rare ride.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Probably along the same lines as the Heritage Edition, and the Heritage owners have no idea either. The HE and SRT-Design could both have production volumes below SRT8 models, a real niche customer wants them.

Eric

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
That information will only become available if Chrysler ever decides to release it. I wouldn't hold your breath either. Someone asked for build totals for 2007 SRT8's at last week's SRT Engineers Chat Session and they didn't know.

On this site, the only actual production numbers that were ever done is for the 2005 300C SRT8's. That was completed by ResumeSpeed and those totals are cast in concrete complete with VIN's, where they went, build dates etc. In other words, the information you want.

Bernie

·
Registered
526 Posts
:worried: Hi All

Just came upon this site.

Sooo glad I found it.

Looks great!!!

I purchased 2007 Chrysler 300 SRT Design June 2007.

I have been trying for months to get documentation on production numbers.

The Manager who sold me the car stated that Chrysler only made 200 of the SRT Design models for 2007-which was the first year thaey were produced.

He further told me 26 were sent to the East Coast 6 of which were sent to NJ. 1 of which I purchased.

This was his personal vehicle and he stated he waited 4 months for it but I somehow talked him into selling it to me even before he told me about the numbers bec. I simply fell in luv with the car.

I have called Chrysler experts and Chrysler itself to try to get Production Numbers but its easier to get infomation on Nuclear Weapons.

Is there anyone who can give me advise as how I can obtain these numbers so I can document the provenance of the car.

Please advise,

Thank you,

Gaetano from Newark New Jersey

I sincerely doubt the numbers were that low. I live in Florida and regularly cruise the dealer inventory websites and have seen many 2007 SRT design cars listed in inventories. You can probably still find over 26 2007 SRT design cars still sitting on Florida car lots unsold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts