Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Those door pulls belong to a Charger owner. He had those made at a local shop to him. Look for him on the Charger forums and he should be able to tell you where and how much to get them done.

I was going to do a similar thing, but decided at last minute to just paint the chrome rings ends, in Detonator Yellow. Since I am painting a wood dash kit in Det. Yellow as well. I felt the painted door pull ends would look better with the painted dash kit, than all leather with yellow stitching.

·
Banned
6,059 Posts
Man I wish it was easier to do those door pulls. I'm going to switch over to the California Walnut ones in my SRT, and those things are a PITA to take out and put in. I have a local upholstery shop that would charge about $100 for slip over covers like that. You might want to check around locally as you might be surprised what people locally to you can do.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Man I wish it was easier to do those door pulls. I'm going to switch over to the California Walnut ones in my SRT, and those things are a PITA to take out and put in. I have a local upholstery shop that would charge about $100 for slip over covers like that. You might want to check around locally as you might be surprised what people locally to you can do.
It's not that bad to swap out the door pulls. You need to remove the entire door panel to get at the back of the door pulls to unscrew the bolts. I will say it took longer for me to unscrew and screw in the new door pull, than it took to remove and reinstall the door panels. But once the door panel is off, it makes getting at the bolts much easier.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timing = Next Week

Cost = not yet, we need to get the final product patterned then we can do a time/motion study to determine labor. I'm shooting for $129 for the set of 4.

Regards,

James DeCuir

splash

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FYI:

Sorry for the delated attention to this mod but we have been pretty busy. I set aside the better part of today to get the R/D done and the patterns ready. We have come up with a great solution for both the do it yourself crowd as well as the do it for me guys/gals...

We also were able to keep the cost for the kit below $100.

We will be offering them in a package of (4) in any leather trim color including but not limited to:

Lt Khaki

Lt Greystone

Lt Slate

Med Slate

Dk Slate (will be most popular I imagine)

Available Stitching Colors:

Black

Lt Grey

Red

Yellow

Orange

Sublime Green

Blue

Custom Colors by request

Pricing will be as follows:

Kit Includes

(4) Pre-Trimmed Double Stitched Leather Door Pull Covers

(1) trim contact adhesive (used for the ends only)

(1) adhesive applicator

(1) Installation Instructions

Cost $99.95 plus shipping

We will be offering installation for customers not comfortable with the install for $60 but will need to send their pulls in for the install as well as contact us via phone or email for payment. If there is enough interest we may start a "core" program where we can send out complete sets and customers send back theirs for a core deposit refund.

We should have them up on the website under door inserts until we can get it updated by our flash guy. Here is a link 22 Elite

If there are any questions feel free to post them here or email me [email protected] and I will try to address them ASAP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts