Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder of the chat session taking place right here at www.300cforums.com!!! Starts at 6PM Eastern. In over 2 1/2 years I haven't missed one.

See ekool's thread here with the link to the thread - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ch...ssion-3-12-08-6pm-8pm-est-300cforums-com.html.

For those of you who may be new, this is YOUR chance to provide input. This is a monthly get together for all of us. This time it's our turn right here!!! These guys volunteer their time and are not paid for this. No other maker does this BTW.

Get your questions ready. If you can't make it tonight, post a question here and I'll be more than pleased to ask on your behalf. Changes have been made to our cars because of these sessions. The slottted rotor TSB and the 1-2 shift hesitation TSB are just two of them and were direct results of these sessions!!!

ResumeSpeed has compiled all the 29 sessions to date here - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sr...unofficial-srt-q-session-history-summary.html. You can download the pdf file to your computer to see where it all began.

See ya there!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Show starts in about an hour and a half!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thread is open now!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got my question in. Any guess what it was?...Jesus I'm getting tired of waiting on this.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, good session tonight. Lots of great questions. Man, I can't believe it!!! I got some personalized help so I'm feeling a lot better about my Jeep now.

What did you guys think?

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey RS, how's about a little input eh? What's this deal with the key you asked? Is it like my bike where I just need the fob in my pocket?

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Hey RS, how's about a little input eh? What's this deal with the key you asked? Is it like my bike where I just need the fob in my pocket?
Yep, fob in pocket, push-button start. Evidentally you can somehow remove the Start button and use the key fob to start vehicle instead, if desired (like '08 LX models key). Interesting that the Proximity Entry feature (key in pocket, unlock/lock doors) not be on the '08 or '09 Challenger, but will be on some of the '09 LX and other Chrysler LLC models...

·
Registered
903 Posts
I wish I would have had a chance to answer the "what do you want to see in the future LX" question. It would be nice to have an SRT beat the 550 hp in the CTS-V and even a rumored Pontiac G8 (or GXP) with the same motor. But I'm sure they see it out there and have something good in store for us...

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, fob in pocket, push-button start. Evidentally you can somehow remove the Start button and use the key fob to start vehicle instead, if desired (like '08 LX models key). Interesting that the Proximity Entry feature (key in pocket, unlock/lock doors) not be on the '08 or '09 Challenger, but will be on some of the '09 LX and other Chrysler LLC models...
Hey, did you see my thread on the 2009 Challenger reveal on March 19th? I wonder how much they'll reveal.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Hey, did you see my thread on the 2009 Challenger reveal on March 19th? I wonder how much they'll reveal.
The main focus will be the new 3.5L base and 5.7 R/T models since the SRT has already been revealed (and will essentially be identical for '09). They'll be talking a lot about the new 5.7 VCT Hemi and of course the TREMEC 6060 6-speed manual trans. For those that have followed the right sources, not much new will be learned at the unveiling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts