Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know at the Track Experience they sold SRT decals that could be put on front/rear windows and was hoping someone knows of a place where to get some? Not sure why but at the time I got my stickers from the track experience I decided to put inside my trunk....uggh

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a guy in our car club makes them also. send a PM to JOKER SRT on this forum. tell them rob from spacecitylx sent you.
sweet....thanks Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
sweet....thanks Rob
a guy in our car club makes them also. send a PM to JOKER SRT on this forum. tell them rob from spacecitylx sent you.

goher90, I'm not sure if you tried to contact me or not.. I just figured out I haven't activated the PM access for my profile yet. If you need anything, please check out my public profile and either send me an email or IM.

Rob, thanks for the referral....

Leroy

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
goher90, I'm not sure if you tried to contact me or not.. I just figured out I haven't activated the PM access for my profile yet. If you need anything, please check out my public profile and either send me an email or IM.

Leroy
Yeah I sent you a PM....I'll send you an e mail...thanks

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts

Leroy
Welcome Leroy! Just a heads up, but if you intend to sell stuff here you'll need to use this link - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sendmessage.php for details on becoming a supporting vendor here otherwise you could be sanctioned for doing business without paying for the priviledge.

You won't be able to use private messaging till you have at least 10 posts AND have been a member for at least 10 days BTW.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joker - I sent e mail....do you have these?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Welcome Leroy! Just a heads up, but if you intend to sell stuff here you'll need to use this link - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sendmessage.php for details on becoming a supporting vendor here otherwise you could be sanctioned for doing business without paying for the priviledge.

You won't be able to use private messaging till you have at least 10 posts AND have been a member for at least 10 days BTW.

Bernie
rambit,

i'm sorry about this. leroy makes these stickers for our local club and i just tried to help a fellow member. next time i'll keep it in pm.

thx,

rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts