Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping it's OK to post this, thought it might be of interest to someone who wants an SRT. I'd love one if I had the £

Anyway it's for sale here: Link (nothing to do with me, just came up as I was wandering around the Web). Assuming it must be an import from Australia or something like that

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Lovely car and I too agree its probably from Australia, they are right hand drive too. They also do SRT8 in left hand drive for the Saudi's, I saw a youtube video of it. There must be a huge market for it.

It's a shame they don't do a Hellcat or a Demon version in a 300c body, now that would be amazing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it's Aussie I'd wager as it's RHD and KP/H physical speedo. Is maybe Japan the same?

For anyone interested the physical speedo can be swopped out for an mp/h in about 15 mins. Needs a Witech / AlfaOBD to reset the car afterwards to make it work.

I'll do a writeup at some point.

CAS in Miami had at least 4 available 2017 / 2018 for export in RHD for around £15k plus fees with as few as 800 miles on. I missed out on one of those but have managed to get one. The price of this one is somewhat, er, 'optimistic'.... but if there's only 2 on sale then maybe they'll get it.

Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts