Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
trunk button??
is yours on the back?
mine is below the lock/unlock butotns above the panic
yeah thats where mine is, but the cover doesnt have a spot for that. if you look at the key on the front side, there is no trunk button between the panic and lock buttons. the trunk button isnt there in that picture, which means if you buy that and put it on our keys, it will cover up the trunk button.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked the seller, "Are these available for the 2007 Chrysler 300C? Are they available with a 300C logo instead of just SRT?"

His answer was, "As long as the fob is the same, yes. I can also do the 300C logo for an extra charge. thanks"

I take this as meaning that they will fit only the logo side of our fobs. Too bad. I like the idea of having a different style on the whole fob.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I asked the seller, "Are these available for the 2007 Chrysler 300C? Are they available with a 300C logo instead of just SRT?"

His answer was, "As long as the fob is the same, yes. I can also do the 300C logo for an extra charge. thanks"

I take this as meaning that they will fit only the logo side of our fobs. Too bad. I like the idea of having a different style on the whole fob.
yeah looks like it. since he can do different text and different colors, it would be really neat to have one match the color of our cars. but i dont want it just on the back.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
You could actually do this yourself if you was so inclined. What you need to do is take the fob apart so that you can make pencil rub tracings of the front and back of the key fob section, have a vinyl shop scan it in and cut out the backing vinyl of your choice and add the logo to the vinyl (another layer of vinyl for the logo). Have them peel away the rest of the vinyl material so only the part that will go on the fob is on the backing material and then purchase a "Doming" kit off the internet.

Doming is a clear polyurethane you can pour onto sign vinyl, it will creep out to the edge of the vinyl and get a nice rounded edge and has thickness (for the 3D look).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts