Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Riddler,

At least it's close, but pricy. The only other I've seen, for a chrysler, is the chrome one with the chrysler emblem.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
TheJackal24 said:
Thanks Riddler,

At least it's close, but pricy. The only other I've seen, for a chrysler, is the chrome one with the chrysler emblem.
Bear in mind the one in that pic may simply be a photoshopped for the pic. Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
that one on that auction looks like someone just stuck an SRT8 emblem on plain metal liscense plate blank :eek1: :pat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
What's the point? Don't you need a REAL license plate in the back?

And if you don't need to run a plate in the front, don't put ANYTHING there! Much nicer looking (see sig).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
teahead said:
What's the point? Don't you need a REAL license plate in the back?
Yeah, but we don't always do what's legal to make our cars look better

teahead said:
And if you don't need to run a plate in the front, don't put ANYTHING there! Much nicer looking (see sig).
A front plate is required in my area, but like I said, we don't always do what's legal to make our cars look better :naughty:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top