Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we get closer to the event of the year, the list of supporting Sponsors and Vendors is getting longer. This event will set the standard for years to come. Whether your into show or go we will have Vendors present to fill your trunk, bed, or trailer on the way home.
Woodhouse Performance is the newest sponsor to join Kicker Audio, SRT Division, Mopar Events, Mopar Speedshop, Mopar Performance, MaxFab, S&P Developement, FWD Performance, Naykid Racing, SNYMO Motorsports, and more to come in helping make this years Nationals the biggest and best ever.

For all the latest information check out the updates at www.srtnationals.org

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XCITsNU said:
So who is going to this? I am SERIOUSLY considering registering as this looks like it is going to be one BAD @SS event. Anyone else thinking about it?
I'm driving all the way from CT. Last years event was well worth the drive to New Orleans. This year is going to blow last years out of the water. We are getting a huge turnout from sponsors, vendors, and participants. We have a lot more instore but want to let all the good news out a little at a time. Keep checking back here and at www.srtnationals.org for updates. You are right this one is going to be bad a$$:naughty:

Also make sure the rest of your clubs know about it as well. We had multiple clubs caravan in from all over the country last year. Nothing better than a road trip with a long line of cool rides.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good event and best paint went to a very tastefully done 300 SRT8 with ghost flames. I believe the gentleman was from Delaware, and hopefully he will see this and post some photos --great looking machine.

Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT
www.woodhouse.com

The only Dealer to sponsor all three SRT Nationals!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Many thanks to the guys from Woodhouse (Bob, Brian and Bill) for supporting the event and not minding being "Rock Stars" and answering a ton of questons and give some the ride of there life in the race cars........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill Pemberton said:
Good event and best paint went to a very tastefully done 300 SRT8 with ghost flames. I believe the gentleman was from Delaware, and hopefully he will see this and post some photos --great looking machine.

Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, Viper and SRT
www.woodhouse.com

The only Dealer to sponsor all three SRT Nationals!

Here it is. What a good looking 300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts