Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been thinking about it cause I like the look of the diffuser on SRT's a lot.
I am not a fan of changing the bumpers but with srt grill change at the frond and rear diffuser install at the back it could look really cool.

I just wanted to ask if it can be done easily or not,like if there will be a problem with parking censors or the exhaust?

I think I have to get the piece from dealer but I'm wondering how the installation will be? drilling the rear bumper is actually backing me off but still thinking about it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I agree with you but I am interested on whether it will fit on a 300C I already have the wheels and grill and the diffuser out back would round things out. I had a buddy make me a vinyl some time ago and it looked OK but that was a vinyl and not the real thing. I'm gonna subscribe to this thread and see where it goes.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The vinyl I'm referring to is the one that folks are using to cover hoods, roofs, wheels, etc. I wish I would of taken some pictures, but I eventually took it off as I really wanted the genuine diffuser.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am guessing that no one did this before to a 2nd gen

·
Registered
468 Posts
I don't think anyone has installed just the diffuser to a non-SRT 2nd
Gen 300. I know there have been members that have swapped the entire rear bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts