Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the SRT Track Expereince in Daytona. Had a BLAST!

It gave me a better respect for my car (300 SRT8) and what it will do. More than that, I have a better respect for the SRT engineering in general. We beat the CRAP out of those cars and had ZERO mechanical issues (save a blown clutch on a Cailber SRT4). The guys that pull wrenches on the cars admitted the only problems they have with the LX cars is with keeping brakes and tires on them. These things are stout; take a lickin and keep on tickin!

The worst part of the day was the Grand Cherokee SRT8. We just bought a new 4x4 Tahoe Z72 and would have opted for the GC in a heart-beat.... but they don't offer a 3rd row seat in the GC! We needed the extra seats and room, so the Tahoe won out (and honestly, the interior is damn sharp in our Tahoe Z71).

I REALLY want a CG, but alas they don't offer one with seating for 8. CRAP! :twak:

Now if I could figure out how to pay for a Viper SRT-10, life would be AWESOME!

v/r

Allen

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Well you can't even get four in a Viper! But... I suppose if you're looking for seating for 8, you could stuff six in the GC (maybe) and tow the Viper behind for the other two... LOL

·
Registered
224 Posts
At first I thought you were saying the GCSRT8 is a terrible car. I was thinking that you had to be out of your mind. But now I see what you're saying and I feel ya. I just took my mom's GCSRT8 out for a spin and wow is that thing fast even though its raining. I definitely have to get one of those when I'm out of license points trouble.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
i was there too!

fun fun fun.

yeah that jeep dont play around.

TEAM SHAKE-N-BAKE TAKES IT!!!

was nice gettin out to Florida, was a lil warmer than i expected!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
TEAM SHAKE-N-BAKE TAKES IT!!!
Yea, that's what we figured; SHAKE-N-BAKE takes it..... we're just not sure where they take it!

Lets go BUTTERCUP!

LOL!

v/r

Allen

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yea, that's what we figured; SHAKE-N-BAKE takes it..... we're just not sure where they take it!

Lets go BUTTERCUP!

LOL!

v/r

Allen

ha ha!
dont hate cuz you guys only hit 8 cones and STILL lost even though we hit 27 of em!
what, were you guys driving around there at like 5mph? :biggrin:

and from being in the navy, i would think you knew where ya take it!!

ha ha, just playin bro, im a marine, i couldnt help myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts