Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, and my non-driving guest, had a real ball today at the SRT Track Experience today at Fontana California Speedway. It was an awesome event. The staff was GREAT, the breakfast and lunch good, and all the driving was really something else. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Got to drive all the latest SRT's even the Viper V-10. I must say that that car as well as the Jeep are really hot! The Viper is too small for my large scale, old body to get into but once I was shoe-horned in it was really fun to drive. I hate to say it, even though I own a 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT, that the Jeep is a lot hotter. The non-drivers got to ride with the instructors too. We did hot laps around the track with the instructors driving. That was the best event of all. Those drivers are really HOT!!!! The instructors are really very helpful. Our Instructor and Team Leader was Ricky Haynes. My hat's really off to John Hammer who ran the event for a GREAT day. I hope the videos come out OK. They give you a USB plugin to record the videos. I met some really great other owners and drivers. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Were you on Shake and Bake too? I did not realize anyone else was on the Forum. I was the BIG OLD Guy! Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I made it to the podium in auto-cross. I was shocked how fast you got in and out of the jeep during our team competition.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Thanks. The Jeep had lots of room. It was a really fun event. They really treated us well. It's too bad I did not realize there were other Forum members there. I'd would have liked to say Hi in person. Best regards, Bob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts