Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the SRT Track Experience at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois on Sunday, June 29, 2008. Are there any other forum members going?

Do any other members that have attended previous SRT Track Experience events have comments, insight, or advice to share? Thanks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i would love to attend one of these events. i hear they are definitely a blast. have fun when you get there and make sure to tell us all about it

·
Registered
426 Posts
Last year i went to the one at chicago autobahn, had so much fun i decided to go this year to the one at chicagoland speedway, But i'm going on the 28th. Also one thing i didn't know the first time was the guest gets to ride with the instructors in all the areas, so this time my 11 yr old nephew is going as a guest, he's gonna love it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the SRT Track Experience at Chicagoland Speedway yesterday. WOW! The experience surpassed all of my expectations. The SRT staff and professional drivers were all great. The staff treated us so well and you can tell that they truly do enjoy what they are doing.

The day started off with catered breakfast then a short orientation. The first driving experience was the full throttle challenge. What a blast we had drag racing each other in SRT 300's, Magnums, and Chargers. After that we went to an auto cross course and pushed it to the limit with an SRT Caliber.

The next course was driving the 600 hp Viper on a smal road course. The last course was probably the most exciting, driving all of the SRT's on the NASCAR speedway. We went out on to the track following a professional driver in the lead car. They took me as fast as fast as I wanted to go and then some. After we finished driving we each took a ride around the track with one of the professional drivers. WOW! There is a huge difference in what a pro can do with one of those cars, they really can push the cars to the limit.

If you ever get a chance to go to an SRT Track Experience you wont regret it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am headed to Daytona Saturday the 13th of Sept for the SRT Experience and doing the Richard Petty on Sunday the 14th for 16 full Laps. If you are there look me up I will have and post pictures when I get back. I hope you have as much fun as I hope I am going to have.

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
You will have a blast! I have attended two of them already and looking forward to the third with the purchase of the new Challenger. The only down side is they’ve emasculated the fun with the Viper due to idiots wrecking them. oops! Still loads of fun! :fing02:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts