Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am prob buying a 300c. I want to buy and install the srt wheels and tires on the 300c. Can this be done, will the wheels fit with out a problem, will they just bolt on?

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think they will fit.

Since the topic is open, I have reverse question. :)

Will stock 18" wheels fit in place of stock SRT-D/SRT-8 wheels as winter wheels?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes they fit, with 3mm spacers on the front. You can save some time and probably money and buy mine with the SRT wheels already installed :) See the for sale section >

The 300C 18" wheels will fit on the rear of an SRT but not on the front. Won't clear the brakes.

·
Registered
650 Posts
The 300C 18" wheels will fit on the rear of an SRT but not on the front. Won't clear the brakes.
It looks winter wheels may have to be sold off. Is it the same problem with replacing SRT-D front wheels? SRT-D brakes are very likely different from SRT-8. Is it front breaks' disc diameter issue? Do you know?

·
Registered
190 Posts
ricardo:
Yes it's the brake diameter that's the problem on the front. I believe the SRT-D has the same rotor diameter as the regular 300C.

ItalianBostonian:
The SRT wheels will bolt right on the 300C but without the spacer most people have reported the inside of the wheel rubbing when backing up. I put spacers on mine from the start, and based on the little clearance I have with them on I'm sure mine too would have rubbed without them.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts