Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

What are the Pads & rotors that we have in our SRT8 2007. ? I have the slotted rotors. I want to order the same as the factory one (brembo) but i don't know exactly what brembo i have ,is it the rotor or the pad or both of them..?

Where can i find the lowest price of those

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Try Zeckhausen Racing, they are a supporting vendor and my experience with them was first rate.

The web site:
Zeckhausen Racing

The 2007 SRT8 page:
Chrysler 300C SRT8 Products: StopTech big brake kits, stainless steel braided brake lines, tires

Dave was quick with email response and advice, shipping was fast, order proccessing was easy, and the price was fantastic.

....and i'm not even on commission!
I'll second that.

Zeckhausen are a top supporting vendor IMHO too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
300 srt8 Brake pads and rotors

I have a 2005 300 srt8 and just visited a dealership and stated that i need new rear rotors and pads? Is this covered under any warrantly or recall? What are the options, what should i expect to pay? Are there any brake pads that do not leave any brake dust if I am to replace them?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
bog, where are you located? There are no 2005 SRT8s in Australia and you have ventured into the Aussie section.

On your question, how many kilometres has your SRT travelled? There was a TSB for new slotted rotors if you had scoring but any pad or rotor replacement under warranty is likely to be a battle as they are considered consumables and subject to the way the car has been driven.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Guys,

What are the Pads & rotors that we have in our SRT8 2007. ? I have the slotted rotors. I want to order the same as the factory one (brembo) but i don't know exactly what brembo i have ,is it the rotor or the pad or both of them..?

Where can i find the lowest price of those
Shoot myself or BAG63D an email, we can get these in for you too.
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts