Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

What are the Pads & rotors that we have in our SRT8 2007. ? I have the slotted rotors. I want to order the same as the factory one (brembo) but i don't know exactly what brembo i have ,is it the rotor or the pad or both of them..?

Where can i find the lowest price of those

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Call Dave at Zeckhausen Racing
He's very helpfull and a pretty nice guy. I got my aftermarket pads from him to reduce the brake dust. Very happy with the results.
I realize that your looking at OEM stuff, just give him a call and ask what your looking for. I'm sure he will help.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I definately prefer the stock pads over the Posi Quites for stopped power. Posi's are great for reducing the dust tho.

Sure miss the stopping power of the orginal pads and rotors.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sr...ads-available-through-schucks-auto-parts.html

Perhaps you guys want to read this thread, we're pretty sure these are the same as the OEM pads with respect to manufacturer and material, just slightly different in appearance. The part numbers match and everything. I have the rears in the garage, fronts in route. People that have them on the car are happy with their performance and feel, and say they are the same as stock...only WAY less $$$.

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts