Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finally did the SRT8 Charger Suspension Swap on 300C and all I could say is wow.....I noticed a real difference as soon as I left the suspension shop....a lot tighter and firmer….I did the whole thing struts and shocks and springs ….I also used some Pedders Bushings front lower strut bush as they were really worn and my strut was hitting the control arm….both front….and added some Michelin Primacy MXV4 on all four and wheel alignment…car rides awesome…..now just waiting for some Pedders front sway bar end links…..
P.S. I also think that the Charger set up is the firmest on the LX platform but correct me if I'm wrong....

·
Registered
576 Posts
how much did it cost and where did you get the parts from?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought the srt8 charger suspension from e-bay seller Cleveland Pick-A-Part for $450 and paid $400 for the install which included the bushing install...
also the Michelin Primacy MXV4 were $622 and the install with road force balance and 4 wheel alignment $170..total $1642....
The way Car drives now priceless........lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
thanks for the info. Where there any complications or modifications required for the srt suspension install or was it direct replacement?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
direct swap replacement ....just be careful not to get the magnum srt8 set up as the rear spring sit too high....or just get different springs

·
Registered
576 Posts
sweet, so a charger or 300 srt8 suspension. Thanks again. definatly goign to look into it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts