Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - it's a few years since I've posted on here, and I'm a bit out of the loop as regards car specs. I'm toying with the idea of changing my 2008 SRT Design estate for an SRT8 estate.

Can anyone confirm whether the SRT8 was ever sold in the UK with the face-lifted interior? My current car has the later centre console and I'd like to go for the same again, but all the SRT8s that I've looked at online have the earlier console. Even later models seem to have the early interior, so I'm assuming that maybe they weren't fast sellers, which means there's a chance they didn't import any face-lifted SRT8s.

Did the SRT8s all have sunroofs, even the estates? My SRT Design doesn't, and was never available with one if I remember correctly.

What's the latest model I'm likely to find?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yes they did the SRT8 estate in the facelift, as to the sunroof i have seen them with and without them.
Thankyou - I'll keep my eyes peeled for a later model then. I've set up an alert on ebay and will do the same on Autotrader, and of course I'll welcome any leads on here.

Welcome back! Can we assume that your CRD hasn't had any significant problems during the intervening years?
You can - it's been a fantastic car, but my low mileage (50k) might have something to do with that. I had the swirl motor problem (fixed under warranty not too long after I bought it) and I've had to replace a couple of front wishbones, but other than that it's been utterly reliable, fast, relaxed, smooth, comfortable....... Seeing its shape on my driveway still gives me pleasure, and it if wasn't for the fact that the SRT8 exists (and if I'm ever going to get one I need to act sooner rather than later) then I'd probably keep it for a while longer yet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you - I'll have a bit of a read. I think I'll have to let this one go though - I really need to sell my own car first if I'm going to buy from a private seller. A dealer who'll take a part exchange would be easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts