hello guys
i wonder if any one know where can i get the SRT8 fenders for my 300C
check the attachemnts...
pls help

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
The fenders are all the same for all models as far as I know. One thing I noticed is the attached image is that of an ???Aussie car or other country that requires the wheel well extension pieces by law. Is that what you're looking for or just the fenders?

The part numbers for the fenders are:

FENDER, Front

05183422AA Right
05183423AA Left

From what I've heard the fenders are not expensive. That being the case I'd get them from the dealer for genuine Chrysler parts.

Hey, and welcome!!!

EDIT: Looks like a bunch of us were posting at the same time!!!​

Bernie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot guys :)
yeah rambit .... i mean the lip that attached to the fender
do u know guys where can i bring them....???
cause i found them at my local chrysler dealer and its very expensive...!!!!
pls help

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ive never noticed those fender "flares" before on the over seas models.......

I like those alot!!! That and of course Ive always been envious of the side blinkers they get!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I always thought that was just a reflection on the flat face of the flares, not an add-on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've asked about them earlier. You might find them with MOPAR Australia ONLY. I think the part nos. are 1CR22TZZAA...1CR32TZZAA...1CR33TZZAA...1CR37TZZAA...1CR38TZZAA...1CR40TZZAA...1CR41TZZAA...

Let me know if you found them

·
Registered
738 Posts
Reviving this old thread; I've made a request to Grip Tuning to consider making the UK/AU style SRT fender arch moulding. Grip's prices on their kits are reasonable and maybe we can finally get a source for these flares that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. (these flares sell for nearly $600.00 a wheel in the UK and twice that much in AU)

Please visiting this link: Hey Grip - How 'bout making some of these! and add your voice to having these made.
If they see a potential market -well, no guarantee - but we can hope!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts