Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way north through Alabama and a semi tired exploded in front of me. Lanes to the left and right of me were occupied and I had no option other than slowing down from 80mph to 60mph and going STRAIGHT over the truck tire.

The consequence was a pretty beat up front end. The SRT8 body sits a little lower and the tire did a number on it.

Insurance is paying for the srt8 body kit. Should i stay with the OEM or is there an aftermarket kit that you all would recommend (seeing as insurance is paying for it).

Please give me some options. Below is my car PRE-SEMI.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Can't really tell from the pic in your sig, but it looks to me it's a two piece fascia/spoiler. Can you confirm this? That being said, I would definately go with the OEM replacement. The only problem is, if you did have a two piece, you're going to get the one piece with the extra vent in the middle. THAT would be the most upsetting part of the whole deal for me.

Bernie

·
Registered
55 Posts
are your wheels the Giovanna Dalar? looks sick.

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
rambit take a second look and note the extra 3 vents in the middle above the spoiler ;)

Sorry to hear about that man! :(

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
rambit take a second look and note the extra 3 vents in the middle above the spoiler ;)

Sorry to hear about that man! :(
Haha, I'll take your word for it. Must be nice to have a decent set of eyes!!!

Bernie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts