Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at Brighton service department this week I was talking tyres with them and they reckon that they can get Goodyear F1 Supercar tyres (standard SRT8 fitment here) for under $1,000 for a pair of front tyres.

SRT4ME, I recommend you ring around for replacements for yours to see if this is possible. Beaurepairs apparently.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thanks John, I'll not be needing new ones for a little while, she's in for repairs at the moment, then I've got extensive travel to look forward too.:thumbsdow

Maybe they'll have halved in price again when I need 'em.

However, not to sure I'll go with the same tyres again (not without a thorough alignment check on the front for sure!).

I read on another thread that someone has put on Kumhos, any one else like to chime in with their 'favourite's' to fit 20"s

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thanks John, I'll not be needing new ones for a little while, she's in for repairs at the moment, then I've got extensive travel to look forward too.:thumbsdow

Maybe they'll have halved in price again when I need 'em.

However, not to sure I'll go with the same tyres again (not without a thorough alignment check on the front for sure!).

I read on another thread that someone has put on Kumhos, any one else like to chime in with their 'favourite's' to fit 20"s
I've got the TOYO proxes4 tyres on my srt8 and they're excellent tyres which cost about 480-520 per tyre. Excellent option if you think paying a grand a tyre is a slight rip off.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm running Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres on my 20"s...

Not the cheapest but last time i looked about $700 a pop.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just Had 275/40/20 Toyo Poxes4 Fitted To The Rear Of My Srt, Very Happy!
The F1 Always Seemed A Little Slippery But These Toyos Hook Up Well. Maybe Its Because They Are A Little Wider Or It Could Be A Softer Compound But Who Cares They Work Well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just rang my local Bob Jane $1,740 for a set of fronts and $1,840 for rears in G/Years.

They are looking at some other brands as well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Why don't you use Goodyear R.S.A instead of F1? they are the same expect tinny different in the specs. but both are the same.. believe me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts