Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 SRT8 in Germany, love running on the Autobahn: :scared:I have some info on a good dealership with authorized SRT8 mechanics

·
Registered
99 Posts
where you from?

·
Administrator
14,580 Posts
Welcome to you QASAS! I'm betting a lot of us envy you for being able to run your SRT8 on the Autobahn.

Make sure to check out the European area of the board too - European & Diesel Powered 300 Models - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums. Not a whole lot of SRT8 owners in that forum, but there are a few.

We also have SRT8 specific forums here as well, so don't confine your interest to one or two sections. Use the whole board!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley of the US. We sure wish we had some roads like the autobahn over here to stretch the legs of these machines. But we don't... so we take it 1/4 mile at a time!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear the SRT8s are service providers are doing well in Germany!

bruno

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hi Qasas and welcome to the forum. I see Rambit has pointed you in the direction of the European & Diesel pages already. We have a good crowd over there and a lot of leg pulling goes on between Hemi and CRD - I am sure you would enjoy it. We also have one or two German resident members as well as a general European following. Pop over and see us sometime.
Cheers John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SRT 8 in Germany, I had noticed my left front tire wearing on the out side, I took it to the dealership to put 4 new tires Kumo all season * any comments* subsequently, I had a bad tire rod the car only has 30,000 miles on it. anyone else have problem with the tie rod?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts