Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst wooshing along the M27 near Southampton yesterday (26th June) i was passed by a Metallic Grey SRT8 doing warp speed
:biggrin:

I put my foot down a little and followed him on to the M3 for a few miles.

Was that man you??? I must say that car looked evil from behind taking up nearly the whole lane, lmao!!! NICE CAR!!!!!!

I hope my touring looks that fat from behind, it'll suit the number plate.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Whilst wooshing along the M27 near Southampton yesterday (26th June) i was passed by a Metallic Grey SRT8 doing warp speed...etc
I thought the SRT-8 was only available in black; silver and two shades of blue or perhaps it was a CRD with SRT-8 badging / body kit!

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It wasn't a CRD thats for sure. This thing flew. It was definitely a Hemi. Might have been a 5.7 with all the Startech bits on.

It had a private plate so i couldn't tell what year it was but it looked brand new.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It wasn't a CRD thats for sure. This thing flew. It was definitely a Hemi. Might have been a 5.7 with all the Startech bits on.

It had a private plate so i couldn't tell what year it was but it looked brand new.

This is interesting....if you noted the reg. no. we can check it out and see for sure just what is under that bonnet!

Derek S

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Black 300C estate spotted in the John Lewis Multi carpark off princes street in edinburgh with private plate which some how spelled Hibs.

The whole weekend I didn't see another 300C, then on Sunday after an afternoon shopping we went back to the car (parking on level 5 of that car park is very stressful!)and parked opposite me was a big black 300C estate, what are the chances!

I have to mention that that car park is so tight I was forced to come down two levels on the up ramp because the 300C wouldn't get round the corner to come down the correct way. And going up and down the spiralling lane between levels is NOT as much fun as it is in Grand Theft Auto, at least in the game it doesn't matter that the bus your driving is bouncing off the walls! lol.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Try the Wellgate car park in Dundee .... that is big car hell!

We nearly got well & truly stuck in the Omega estate, so there's no chance of me taking the 300C in there. It was designed in the 60's and the corners are tighter than a duck's arse :)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
corners are tighter than a duck's arse :)
Lol, quality quote!

PS. I just realised I didn't post this in the member spotting thread, oops sorry! :pat:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts