Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 6th intake, and I want to try another one. The tube is Painted a nice metallic grey, and I can paint it another color if you would like. It fits perfectly, better than any other ones I have had. I am almost positive this will also fit the RT and the SRT as well (Mine is the SRT)

$155.00 plus shipping takes it. I take Paypal, and I am verified.

Thank you!

Paul

·
Banned
651 Posts
6th?! holy smokes
so what are you gonna go with now? either go with an air hammer or AFE II. or kick it up a knotch and get one of those custom dual intake. they look badazzzzz

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive had the afe, and the hammer...

none made any more or less power... Not sure what is next however.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S O L D

Thank you Followme2DQ

Will go out tomorrowwww!

·
Banned
651 Posts
youve had the best then, what are you planning on going with next?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmm

I think the AFE, only because I want a blue filter, and I have a gift cert from HHP. I really wish I could make one like freebird on the charger, but thats a ton of work. I like the look of the GSM one, but I hate the fact that the fillter is so dam hard to get to.

If I had more tools, I would make one. I saw a friends that he made, and dam he did a nice job.

If you havent seen his go to LXFORUMS and search freebird super bee might even be on this site too. ITS VERY COOL

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
6th?! holy smokes
so what are you gonna go with now? either go with an air hammer or AFE II. or kick it up a knotch and get one of those custom dual intake. they look badazzzzz
where can you get a dual intake?

·
Banned
651 Posts
where can you get a dual intake?
some guy over at chargerforums.com makes them. they are super high quality and look so bad azz. let me see if i can find some pix

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You cant...

they are custom built from steel. There are 2 that I know of, one is on the yellow bee from mark in texas freebird, and the other is from the guy that made it for him from lxforums.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You cant...

they are custom built from steel. There are 2 that I know of, one is on the yellow bee from mark in texas freebird, and the other is from the guy that made it for him from lxforums.
oh, so there not making them for people i take it then?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
some guy over at chargerforums.com makes them. they are super high quality and look so bad azz. let me see if i can find some pix
do you know a price he would charge to make it for someone?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
wish i had the ability to make a intake like that

·
Banned
651 Posts
i think we all do, i just sent him a message asking if he could quote me on availibility and price

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i think we all do, i just sent him a message asking if he could quote me on availibility and price
awsome let me know what he says

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SAys it took him 3 days to glaze it for that finish... Bet u 100 bucks he wont make one LOL Cant believe he didnt take that thing to a manufacturer and say hay make these... give me a cut.

They would be rich for sure. $500.00 a pop.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
SAys it took him 3 days to glaze it for that finish... Bet u 100 bucks he wont make one LOL Cant believe he didnt take that thing to a manufacturer and say hay make these... give me a cut.

They would be rich for sure. $500.00 a pop.
ill fund the starter business lol hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.