1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! SRT8 Wheels F/S Ad

SOLD!! Thanks to all that enquired!

Hi Guy's,

I wasn't sure if we were meant to post aussie for sale stuff in here or just in the main USA parts area so I put the main post in there and here is the link to it:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/pa...alloy-srt8-wheels-no-tyres-x4.html#post705846

if in the main parts area is correct and this thread is against the rules, mods please delete it.

Thanks,

Xrfr8.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I support your approach to this but it may be pinged by another Moderator, as has happened in the past. Us Aussies have no hope of selling items like this outside OZ and will not get the exposure if it was only in the For Sale section.y

·
Registered
115 Posts
are you prepared to sell separately
i am a definite buyer of 1 for a spare
i an sure we can get 3 other srt8 owners in Australia to buy as a spare

·
Registered
115 Posts
bump
anyone else interested in buying a spare for your srt8

·
Registered
115 Posts
bit of both
for local driving close to home i would just leave it in the garage
but in the trunk for the drive to work as its a 150k round trip

i just cannot get used to driving with no spare
and have heard some horror stories of what the tow truck drivers can do to a srt8 front spoiler when they come out to pick up your car if it has a flat

lightweight low profile racing jacks are now available at an affordable price

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
bit of both
for local driving close to home i would just leave it in the garage
but in the trunk for the drive to work as its a 150k round trip

i just cannot get used to driving with no spare
and have heard some horror stories of what the tow truck drivers can do to a srt8 front spoiler when they come out to pick up your car if it has a flat
Yeah that's fair enough mate

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would seriosly consider it. if we can get 2 more, i would keep the 4th one myself as a spare, would need to get more than $350 each for them though, and that's still without tyres. i thought someone with a non srt "c" might be interested to mock up like an srt... by the sounds of it, the dealer wants $1000+ each per rim no tyre, so i guess it still works out cheap...

anyway, if we can get 2 more interested, i would be glad to help out by splitting them up...

·
Registered
44 Posts
i would seriosly consider it. if we can get 2 more, i would keep the 4th one myself as a spare, would need to get more than $350 each for them though, and that's still without tyres. i thought someone with a non srt "c" might be interested to mock up like an srt... by the sounds of it, the dealer wants $1000+ each per rim no tyre, so i guess it still works out cheap...

anyway, if we can get 2 more interested, i would be glad to help out by splitting them up...
I am interested in taking 2.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
i thought someone with a non srt "c" might be interested to mock up like an srt...
Just to set the record straight, SRT wheels will bolt on to a 300C but the interfere (rub) with the front suspension on full lock.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok so with me taking one
and SRT.861 taking 2
and you taking the remaining one

then lets nail this down
will send pm today

·
Registered
786 Posts
Guys,
Don't know if any help, i'm heading up to the Central Coast NSW on Sunday afternoon. Can take some rims in my ute if required.
Cheers,
Richard

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool, thanks guys.

i'll pm everyone some bank info, thanks for the offer richard. doubt all will be sorted by then though, and i have an account with direct freight who shouldn't charge much for 2 rims... will get onto it all this arvo when i get back.

thanks again.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bugger, I missed this is. I scratched my front left and now I need another one. If anyone decides they don't want theirs, I'm happy to take it. I'll take two if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will let you know if anyone changes their mind motorhead. the only reason the whole thing hasn't been done yet is my fault, i have had so many problems in the last 2 weeks, we started to think we run over a leprechauns and their black cat under a ladder and broke their mirror!!! anyway, i will get onto it tomorrow and get back to everyone with transport costs and account details and we will get it done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts