Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were to put srt8 20" oem wheels on my 300c. 2006. What would I have to do? Just mount them or do i need some spacers or hubcentric rings?? or??? Thanks guys!!!!! You guys rock!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
there was a thread on here where i believe they came to the conclusion that is you have the SRT8 rims with the GY RSA tires then youll have a rub on turning th front tires. However, many people have had NO issues with rub. If you do have rub then get some 3mm spacers (NOT the universal ones, get ones made for our cars) for the front tires only as they are not required for the rear.

If you have an AWD then you will most likely run into more problems.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thanks bro i couldnt find that post about that i have been looking ..so only rubbing on the front at like full u-turn? thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
No worries bro. In that thread he said he got rub doing low speed turns, especially when reversing. But again when you get them do a regular fit and check for rub because you might be able to get away without the spacers which is the best way.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks!!!!!!!! Anyone else have some input to add too?? thanks guys!!:arms:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
id prolly suppose the wheel shop could get them if not in stock prolly order them? I have bought spacers before from a tire shop!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Just make sure they arnt the universal spacers. Get ones designed for our cars. Its a safety issue.

·
Registered
24 Posts
where can I find the spacers made for the chrysler cars? All I can find is the universal ones. I had to open up the holes ever so slightly because of the large wheels studs. I have a 300C and I just mounted up a set of SRT8 wheels with 275/40/20 Proxies and the car wobbles pretty bad. Only thing that I can think of is the spacers. P.S. the tires hits the vertical part of the upper control arm, so i need a spacer that is a bit thicker.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
where can I find the spacers made for the chrysler cars? All I can find is the universal ones. I had to open up the holes ever so slightly because of the large wheels studs. I have a 300C and I just mounted up a set of SRT8 wheels with 275/40/20 Proxies and the car wobbles pretty bad. Only thing that I can think of is the spacers. P.S. the tires hits the vertical part of the upper control arm, so i need a spacer that is a bit thicker.
try calling the folks at factory reproductions at 1-800-824-2676 they normally give 3mm spacers with their replicas, not sure if they are universal or designed for our cars.

If you have an AWD 300C then you will have a harder time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I installed the 20" srt 8 300C WHEELS AND THEY do RUB WHEN BACKING. I should have listened to my brother who went through this 6 months ago. Bones Enterprises 877-859-2571 sells them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The guys at BONES ENTERPRISES rock! I bought some 20" FOOSE NITROUS wheels & Vredestien sassanta tires from them. Awsome customer service. I recommend them highly!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
775 Posts
I Tried On A Set Of Srt8 Stock On My 300c And Had No Problems With It, I Drove On The Wheels For 1 Week With My Car Slammed The Way It Is And Had No Problems, Good Luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts