Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the double post, but that thread is all jacked up, it wont let me get into it anymore, thought I would post another thread.

I love the look, its a lil flashy, so maybe adding some trim rings soon... Its always an option! The center part is just a temporary thing for Chad to take pictures of my car for his book, its been removed.

The aluminum trim rings around the subs are being sanded and cleared right now, and the wrapping will be done today as well. I dont yet know how it sounds because I dont have the amp and front speakers installed as of yet.

I think I am going to do a couple ZAPCO amps but I am yet to decide!

Here are the pics tell me what you think!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am working on a trim panel and finishing the trim circles now!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hemi,

Takes a lot to impress me..that impresses me.:) Finish dynamatting the rest of that trunk along with putting some on the inside of the factory panels and your all set.

Shane

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks great man, very nice work!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys... It was a lot of work, and I am still waiting to get the amp I want (ordered 2 Zapcos today) and the front stage that I want... Think I am going with Hertz or DLS not sure which.

Here are the links to the 2 choices.

High Energy HSK 163 6.5, 3", Tweeter.

HERTZ by Elettromedia - Special Car Stereo

DLS 8.3i 8", 3", tweeter

DLS - Products

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Because it will have an 8, I vote DLS, if we are voting that is.....
It's really looking good...I'm thinking maybe I should be upgrading
as well.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
thats nice bro!!!

let me know when you sale it......I know you will.........lol

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If there is too much rattle, I will be removing it, and building a box under the deck.

funny wonder how I can get 2 cans of spray foam out of there? LOL

NICE

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would love it, but $ tooooo much money, and I cant find any.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NEW INFO ...

Got the ZAPCO 750.2 amplifier for the subs 175wx2 (gain will be VERY LOW), and a 360.4 will be 180wx2 for the Front stage.

The front stage will be new Dynaudio 342. This has a 7" midbass for the doors, 4" midrange with a soft dome, and a 1" tweeter.

They are very expensive, and high end, but luckily for me I know a shop owner that has a relative at DYN so I got a great deal.

Here is the link to Dynaudio.

Dynaudio - Authentic Fidelity

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
nice choice on the equipment. You should be really happy with the Dyns.

The power for the subs should be no problem at all. Last IB setup
I did a while back in my grand prix ran basically the same amount of power.

·
Registered
317 Posts
great set up. i was thinking about doing the same thing but was concerned with the rattling. the only thing i was thinking was running sthe enclosure from the top right to the bottom for each speaker independently. i know that the space required for JL is small when compared to other subs. im glad to see someone has the same vision as i do. let me know how the rattling. this may be my only deterent.:fing02:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts