Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok sports fans.Game on. Ken I'm calling you out !!!!!!You name the track and I'll be there. You're going down old friend.
For those who don't know- there have been two influence's on my performance with cars. Our mod SteveSRT8 who always gives me great advice and Ken, with whom I first went to the track with.
Now Ken has this bad ass car. I'm going to smoke you :) If you guys see him answer the challenge ( and he will) I encourage you to join us. It's always a great time

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Hang on hang on hang on... we are talking Vette here right?!

I'd drive to see this...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Rob. He'd destroy the C .

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Ha ha, a call out? Really? I just noticed this thread. An IM would have been better LOL. I haven't been very active here in a while. Sure, I would love to meet up again. I don't really care if your vette is faster. It's all just for fun anyway. At least that's why I do it. I would like to go to Capitol Raceway, but I'm open to other options. Maybe we can get some other people to come out and run their cars as well.

What does your Vette run? You already know about mine.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. I just took my crappy, heavily worn Eagle F1 Supercar tires out of the shed and they are being put back on today to replace my winter rubber. I will never try to make it through winter again on Summer or all-season tires.

I just noticed that Cecil County Dragway has Saturday Test & Tune, and the gates open at 8 AM. Here's the schedule:

http://www.cecilcountydragway.com/pdfs/2014-schedule.pdf

We can pick a date soon. I just don't want to go when it's too cold because the F1 tires are downright scary when cold.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amen on that scary tire stuff The PSS's are the same way,like ice skates.

OK all- Lets some some locals or not locals chime in. Come join us. We always have a great time. I'm thinking end of May beginning of June when the temps should be warmer and the air not too bad yet.
Can't wait to see the beast run

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
I'm leaving for a trip to Ottawa on June 12th...driving right up this way in my 300...wonder if we could coordinate and make it there when you guys go? Love to see you guys playing in the big power cars! I'm shooting for elevens this year, may have a go at it up there for fun, but only if you guys promise not to line up next to me and beat me up! Lol... I know we don't have any set schedule for our road trip, just a leaving date.... hmmmm

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Absolutely Patrick! Going to be staying in Manotick for a week before moving west to the lakes and up to wawa before starting the trek home via michigan. Going to take our time and make a vacation as we go! Maybe I can get a chance to see that black beauty run!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
That would be great! There is a huge Race weekend on June 21st and 22nd - It is the IMSA Porsche Challenge weekend at Calabogie and I hope to be running 3 races that weekend with the Beast in our own GT Challenge series.

Here are the details: 2014 Calabogie Grand Prix » Calabogie Motorsports Park

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in! Be a great time...
Awesome. Maybe you can hook up with Ken o the ride up

I'm leaving for a trip to Ottawa on June 12th...driving right up this way in my 300...wonder if we could coordinate and make it there when you guys go? Love to see you guys playing in the big power cars! I'm shooting for elevens this year, may have a go at it up there for fun, but only if you guys promise not to line up next to me and beat me up! Lol... I know we don't have any set schedule for our road trip, just a leaving date.... hmmmm

Ken,we have to start working on 07BBSRT8 Yo Greg-that's you.

Come on guys join in

Beat you up? Nah. Would be fantastic ( or do you say Smashing) to have you join in Rob.
Your mods will be don in time and I see no reason why you can't crack 11.

Ken,we have to start working on 07BBSRT8 Yo Greg-that's you.

Come on guys join in

Reactions: silver06hemic
1 - 20 of 36 Posts