Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
James, do you guys carry the padded arm rest covers for units with the rear VES?
We are going to meet up at Duke's in Addison, shooting for 12 noon. That would mean we have to leave Houston by 8:00 am.

Yes James does make console tops for the VES.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Is everyone bringing their car or are some people from Houston ridding together?

I'll be bringing my one car.
Going up Saturday sometime, staying until Monday afternoon.

I'll be at the Doral.

I might stop by the Best Western to see a few of your cars.
We are all planning to leave Houston at 8:00am on Saturday. From my place near the Galleria. Would love to have you roll with us SSpray. Mojo, if you don't feel like driving :worried: ,I know one of the drivers will give you a ride. The Birdman always fly's solo. I know SRTBEE loves company for the ride.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yes, we make them. Here are some pics... If you were to send in your lid we could get it installed and reinstall in the car if you come to Dukes. Let me know...

Here are some detailed instructions (and pics) if you want to try the install yourself.

Installation Instructions

James

James, do you guys carry the padded arm rest covers for units with the rear VES?

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
OK, so let me make sure I understand.

Noon at Duke's on Saturday?
Meet at Starbuck's at Firewheel at 6:00AM? Why so early, I thought registration was from 8:00 to 8:30? I wasn't planning on leaving my house in Wylie until 7:00 AM. Let me know either way.

·
Registered
250 Posts
rjkusse,
Sunday morning at 6AM was mentioned as a meeting time to get a coffee, we were planning on pulling out at 6:15AM or so cause the drive was going to be an hour and we figured we'd like to get there a bit early. I thought we had to be there at 8, so arriving at 7:15AM didn't seem too early.

I'd be Ok pulling out of Starbucks at 6:30AM if you want to come by then.

·
Registered
455 Posts
rjkusse,
Sunday morning at 6AM was mentioned as a meeting time to get a coffee, we were planning on pulling out at 6:15AM or so cause the drive was going to be an hour and we figured we'd like to get there a bit early. I thought we had to be there at 8, so arriving at 7:15AM didn't seem too early.

I'd be Ok pulling out of Starbucks at 6:30AM if you want to come by then.
I got a confirmation email from them that had the schedule. Here is what I got:

Please wear comfortable clothing. You should also wear closed-toed shoes, no sandals will be allowed. Helmets will be provided. Please report to the track between 8:00-8:30 a.m. to register.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
For all of the Houston members driving up to Dallas, on Saturday, Feb. 24th.

We will have 2 meeting spots. Sam's Club parking lot (Galleria), next door to my apartment complex. And a meeting spot on the North side of town.

*Mojo: arrive at my place at 7:30 and we will get your car parked inside of my gated complex.

We will pull out at 7:45am, from Sam's Club parking lot, and head to the second meeting spot. The Sam's Club is located on the corner of Westpark Rd. and S. Rice Ave. (1 street light E. of Chimney Rock, on the S. side of US 59). Look for my Silver MagnumSRT.

PM me for my address and cell number if you are going to be pulling out from the Galleria meeting spot.

The North side meeting spot will be at I-45N. and Airtex exit. On the East side of I-45 N., at Airtex, is a Shell station. That is the meeting spot for the North side of town. Look for SRTBEE's Yellow Super Bee.

PM SRTBEE if you will be meeting up at the North side meeting spot.

We are shooting for an ETA at Duke's, in Addison, TX., at Noon. To hopefully meet up with some of the local Dallas/Ft.Worth members for a small M&G and lunch.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
What time is the North side meeting spot pulling out of the parking lot?
The Galleria meeting spot will pull out at 7:45am and head to the North side meeting spot.

Hopefully if all goes well, we all will pull out of the North side meeting spot by no later than 8:15am.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Well guys, i'm about to do some last minute packing, vaccuum out the car and hit the road! Can't wait to meet you guys and have an awesome weekend.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Take some pics biatches!!!!

Eric
You know i will. I've already taken some this morning, lol.

Pics and Vids will be up next week!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Severe weather warning for anyone rolling into Dallas tonight, Friday 2/23. High winds, severe thunderstorms with potential of damaging hail and an ocassional tornado possible from midnight tonight and lasting through late morning on Saturday. The good news is it should be cleared through the area by the time the folks from Houston come rolling in tomorrow at noon

Track day on Sunday is forecast to be sunny with a high of 64 degrees.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Severe weather warning for anyone rolling into Dallas tonight, Friday 2/23. High winds, severe thunderstorms with potential of damaging hail and an ocassional tornado possible from midnight tonight and lasting through late morning on Saturday. The good news is it should be cleared through the area by the time the folks from Houston come rolling in tomorrow at noon

Track day on Sunday is forecast to be sunny with a high of 64 degrees.
Thanks for the post!

I have been watching the weather also.
This could push my leave Houston time back a couple of hours.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
My plans have changed. I'll be flying instead of driving up from Guad to Dallas. I'll be landing at Dallas on Sat. at 4:20 pm and will rent a car to drive straight over to the Best Western.

Hope to hook up with some of you for supper Saturday night.

Patrick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Unfortunately, commitments are keeping me in Space City through Saturday night.

I'm flying up Sunday morning and will see y'all at the track.

Drive safe (and fast).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Spent all day wondering if I should wash the car today, before driving up tomorrow. Decided to get the oil changed and the front force balanced instead... since I will likely be driving in rain for at least part of the day tomorrow. Y'all don't make too much fun of the brake dust and dead bugs on the front end..... I am hoping the rain will take care of those guys.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts