Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone has staggered their wheels height from rear to front. I am thinking something like 22 in the rear, 20 in the front. I like the look. I know it makes tire rotation impossible, but that isn't a concern. It should also enhance handling. Just wondering if anyone has done it, and run into any issues before I plan on going this route.

Thanks all

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
It is not very common to stagger 20" and 22". I think I have seen 2 cars, and both did not look right IMO. You could also try wider/taller tires, instead of different rim sizes. Such as 255/45/20 rears and 245/45/20 fronts, or some other combination.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not very common to stagger 20" and 22". I think I have seen 2 cars, and both did not look right IMO. You could also try wider/taller tires, instead of different rim sizes. Such as 255/45/20 rears and 245/45/20 fronts, or some other combination.
I've had a 1" stagger before and liked it, so by my reasoning: If 1" is good, then 2" must be better :rolleyes:

I think you're probably right that a two inch differential might look wrong. I am somewhat bent on a 22" wheel in the rear. There aren't too many 21" rims out there, so I might have to to a 20/19 combo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts