Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the Genuine Startech power upgrade would be fitted on the CRD?, i know it piggy backs the ECM wherever that is hidden??

I'd like to make sure mine has not got it already fitted as this thing goes like stink!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Does not feel any different to the one i test drove at another dealer and that had the kit fitted. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Not sure exactly where it is, but I'm sure someone here will tell you. I think there is a thread on it already of you do a search for CRD chip. I'm thinking about checking mine also as it tends to wheel spin easily enough when I floor it and most people have mentioned this occurs after fitting the chip. I still feel like the car lags at low revs and could to with a bit more poke for overtaking so I'm hopefull there isn't a chip fitted to mine. I'm sure the dealer would have checked and mentioned it before selling the car though.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
LOL! Shocking!

Where abouts you located? I'll have to check if mine is chipped myself, but I'm kinda lazy these days when it comes to cars. Too busy at work and no time to play at the weekends cos everyone I know decided it would be great to get hitched one after the other.

I had 10 weddings last year and it's gone up to 6 this year. If you count em up that means 16 weekends taken up with engagement parties, 16 weekends with the weddings, 16 weekends taken up with away leg staggers, 16 with home leg staggers, 16 with away leg hennies and 16 with home leg hennies!!!! There are on about 100 weekends in the two years the weddins are spread across so that leaves us with bugger all weekends over the two years to do our own thing!!!!!!!

I can't afford to get married myself cos I'm too busy paying for everyone elses! haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts