Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Posting the obligatory introductory here. I am a regular on a Ram forum and love my 5.7 pickup. My wife thinks I have a car problem ever since the time she counted off the cars she owned in her life and l laughed and made the comment "I have more than that in the driveway now!" I should have kept my mouth shut.

Anyway, I have been wanting a new sedan and figured I would see what it's like to squeeze onto one of these little 300's. Yes, I have been driving a Towncar for a while. Other than pulling the motor and going full custom, you can only get so much out of a little mustang motor in them though. I found a decent deal on a '12 SRT8 with 39k on the clock and jumped on it.

Now to find all the things I didn't see when buying it and make it mine! I look forward to ya'lls help with that.

· Registered
Cool-V '05 300c Blondie
263 Posts
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the fine score!

You'll fine a wealth of info in the threads here, and many helpful folk. When you get reading thru the posts, and you're about to reply... take note of the date. Dead threads may pertain to your issue, but it's usually better to make a new post then resurrect. Also, you can see when someone was last seen by clicking on their avatar.

39k... it's not even broken in yet. Sounds like you've found a jewel

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yes, I have been keeping my eye out for a while. The 6.4 has massive potential.

I notice what you say about the threads. The car I got is a decade old so it is to be expected!

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts