Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Pretty new to the 300C scene so i have a few questions. First off im going to change out the grille that came with the car to a grip tuning slotted one that i see all over this forum. Every time i go to grips site under 2005 chrysler 300C the page is just blank so i cant even look at the grilles. Anyone encounter this problem? Secondly If anyone has one of those grilles on here that there willing to sell let me know? I would need it in brilliant black. Im also looking for a used pair of eyelids in brilliant black. Ok and last question is about new oem fog lights. I found there is two different bracket styles and i dont know which one will work for me. I have a 2005 Chrysler 300C without the headlight washer. Here is the link to the fog lights :1zhelp:

05 2005 Chrysler 300 Fog Light - Body Electrical - Action Crash, Dorman, Replacement, Left, Left - Driver Side, Right - PartsGeek

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I believe the company has gone bankrupt....Grip that is

Good news though. ShopHEMI.com sells them....I also think you can buy some from Halosupercars.com...there is a few others I think but I got mine from shop hemi

The eyelids you have to cut yourself now, some guys have templates I think so you can have them made. There may be a few guys out there though that still make them. There was a guy on one of the Facebook groups going to copy his and sell some for around $100 a set, but they were a bit to big for my taste, I like the smaller sets.

I see what you mean about the foglights, I can not answer for sure...I am going to guess one is for the V6 and the other for the V8's but I cant tell you either way....I bought a set of projector fogs for my 300C and I do not have the brackets, I have not even taken the old ones out yet because I am still working on the halo's for them. Now you got me second guessing myself...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the company has gone bankrupt....Grip that is

Good news though. ShopHEMI.com sells them....I also think you can buy some from Halosupercars.com...there is a few others I think but I got mine from shop hemi

The eyelids you have to cut yourself now, some guys have templates I think so you can have them made. There may be a few guys out there though that still make them. There was a guy on one of the Facebook groups going to copy his and sell some for around $100 a set, but they were a bit to big for my taste, I like the smaller sets.

I see what you mean about the foglights, I can not answer for sure...I am going to guess one is for the V6 and the other for the V8's but I cant tell you either way....I bought a set of projector fogs for my 300C and I do not have the brackets, I have not even taken the old ones out yet because I am still working on the halo's for them. Now you got me second guessing myself...
Sorry Bullnugget, didnt mean to get you thinking badly about them now. So i saw the shophemi site had them but i noticed they dont offer them prepainted though. I was hoping to have it ready to put on ASAP. And for the eyelids i found the site vip300c.com has some nice prepainted ones. But now since you brought up Halos, have you heard about any place that installs halos in the stock oem projectors? Id like to have halos in the stock fog as well. I just have a bunch of questions since im new to the 300C scene.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
If you can find them, you want fogs for a V8 car, not a V6 car. The V6 cars had different brackets and smaller fog capsules.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can find them, you want fogs for a V8 car, not a V6 car. The V6 cars had different brackets and smaller fog capsules.
Thats the problem were having. Follow the link i posted. There is two different setups. Which one is for the V8?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Sorry Bullnugget, didnt mean to get you thinking badly about them now. So i saw the shophemi site had them but i noticed they dont offer them prepainted though. I was hoping to have it ready to put on ASAP. And for the eyelids i found the site vip300c.com has some nice prepainted ones. But now since you brought up Halos, have you heard about any place that installs halos in the stock oem projectors? Id like to have halos in the stock fog as well. I just have a bunch of questions since im new to the 300C scene.
you wont get a response from VIP300C, I have tried several times myself and from what I hear they are done to.

I also don't know of to many places that have them pre painted, shouldn't really cost you much more to have it done locally anyway.

AAC is the only place I know of that sells lights with halo's already done, but it is a very expensive replacement. Look in the how - to section and there are also videos on youtube. Guys say its so easy just a little scary at first. I did my fogs and it really is pretty easy.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
None of those are listed for a 300C and when they use the same pic for every listing, it makes it impossible to tell.

Go to a different source.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts