Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone in the UK stock the real STEALTH AUTO chromed orange light bulbs? They seem to the be the ones to have.

Greenheugh

·
Registered
758 Posts
I still have some that i was going to pop onto ebay
pm me for info

·
Registered
650 Posts
how many sets do you have Derek and are they the front ones ? very nterested

Stig.
:)

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
me too,I had some from one of my trade suppliers but the contacts in the plastic are slightly different so they dont work.doh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me too,I had some from one of my trade suppliers but the contacts in the plastic are slightly different so they dont work.doh
I saw a thread on the forum describing the lugs on the lamp bases. Could these be what you are referring to? Sorry I don't remember the title but i showed people filing the lugs on the bases so they could be used in the offset / non-offset holders (can't remember which way it was).
G.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I cant find the bloody bulbs now,I really need to tidy my office up.lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
All I had to do was trim the plastic with a stanley knife and they fitted fine

·
Registered
758 Posts
how many sets do you have Derek and are they the front ones ? very nterested

Stig.
:)
In the end I only had them in the rear as the fronts are shielded with a chrome cap and the chrome bulbs are just slightly duller than the amber so work well inthe back I felt no real benefit up front

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Greenheugh

I think i found you some on this web site www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk

the type you are looking for maybe these ones ..............................WY21W (Wedge Type) Philips Silver Vision £13.45 /(pair)
cheers Bill
Those are the wrong type if you are looking to replace the front and rear indicator bulbs, you need these ones
http://superlumination.com/images/auto_bulbs/3157_chrome_wm.jpg here's the full page link, I've used them before and the service was good. 3157 Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

Stef

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for the links guys. Some of those LED bulbs look fantastic. The remind me of some of the James Bond films with their arrays of diamonds (LEDs).
I still want the Stealth Auto ones though.
I dont like seeing cars with LEDs. They hurt my eyes.
G.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
360 Posts
My petrol gauge just sits there and hardly moves...... Oh, how I love LPG!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts