Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again!~!~!~!

First of all, I want to thank all of you recent board members for your business! We love working with members of this board and enjoy bringing cool new products to the table. :)

We have received numerous orders since our pedals launched along with requests for pedal install guides so we figured shoot, why not make everyone a guide with images... And that (or fate) is what brings me here tonight. ;)

The images are of a friend and fellow board member's SRT8. Josh (IGOTTASRT8) is a great guy and an awesome businessman. His advertising agency is top-notch. Contact me for any marketing needs and I'll hook you up with him. :fing02:

For the install, the tools needed are as follows:
1) Drill
2) Allen wrench (I unfortunately couldn't see the size)
3) Phillips screwdriver
4) Clamps

To begin, here are some images of the stock pedals on a SRT8...

1. As far as the install goes, we first removed the plastic pedal covers which come stock on all cars.

2. Clamp the pedals down and mark holes for drilling. Make sure to leave room for the nuts behind the pedals.

3. Remove the pedals and drill your holes as needed. Make sure they're wide enough for the screws. Also, keep in mind the accelerator pedal uses a screw on the bottom only and the parking brake uses 2 screws. For the brake pedal, you may need to turn the vehicle on and press on the brake to get the right angle, depending on your drill. You may want to keep the pedals clamped in so the drill bit doesn't walk away from you

4. Install the supplied screws. 2 phillips screws for the parking brake and one for the bottom of the accelerator pedal. For the rest, use the allen wrench screws.

And the finished product... As sexy as can be... :headbang:

Here's a teaser pic..
;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Installed last week... Looks great and feels great... Thanks stealth. Will be purchasing front turn signals soon...

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments!~ Please feel free to contact me if you ever have questions or need help with anything. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
WOW great write up and just in time.. I am doing the install friday hopefully and this is PERFECT.
Once again you guys over at Stealthauto come through again!!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Johnny Vig said:
Love the pedals. How are they engraved on the pedal. Are they just etched black or are they physically etched deep into the pedal? Can't tell from the picture. Thanks.
They're actually etched into the pedal, below the surface, then painted black with clear coat. :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
StealthAuto said:
They're actually etched into the pedal, below the surface, then painted black with clear coat. :)
These are the best pedals I have seen by far. Just curious as to why the SRT 8 logo is smaller then the 300c logo you also use on the pedals. Was it to make it look stealth.............

How much is shipping on them to the east coast. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johnny Vig said:
These are the best pedals I have seen by far. Just curious as to why the SRT 8 logo is smaller then the 300c logo you also use on the pedals. Was it to make it look stealth.............

How much is shipping on them to the east coast. Thanks.
I appreciate the compliments on our pedals!!!!! I'm not sure why the SRT logo is smaller, good question. Even better excuse! :)

In regards to shipping to the east coast, it will be about $6.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
StealthAuto said:
I appreciate the compliments on our pedals!!!!! I'm not sure why the SRT logo is smaller, good question. Even better excuse! :)

In regards to shipping to the east coast, it will be about $6.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

-Aaron
I will give you a call tomorrow to most likely purchase them. I have been holding out for slip on billet pedals like on my Cobra, but that day may never come so yours should fit the bill even though I need to drill the pedals. Thanks Aaron

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ready to Install.

I got up at 6 this morning ready to install your sharp looking pedals and C-Tek brake pads on a 300C SRT 8 but its wet outside and that is going to be my work area so I'll wait until it dries up. I hope to have photos of before and after installs and thank you and IGOTTASRT8 for the excellent install guide.
This is my second purchase from your company and my experience both times have been outstanding Thank You again.

Dennis

·
Registered
278 Posts
I installed mine in about 25 minutes, hard to believe DCX uses some much plastic in these cars...gas pedal, emerg brake.. ANYWAYm, the Pedals now look very cool thanks to you guys and so far I have already had 8 comments on how cool they look. Even the DCX tech thought they look very cool!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!!! :bow:

Husker, I'm glad everything went in smoothly and you're happy with your purchase. Also, I think it's awesome that the DCX tech noticed how cool they are. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I install the pedals.

I got my brake pads install and bedded the brakes about 3:00 this morning. I got up this morning and started on my Stealth pedals I install a set in a 300C HE, and a SRT8 and they look as sharp as a razor blade. Thank Stealth for the great product.

Dennis

1 - 20 of 41 Posts