Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody. Stealth Auto has just released there new set of pedals for our LX's. These are the same pedals that they have sold in the past, but this set is done in Black Chrome.

Many owners have asked SA to make a set in Black Chrome and that is just what Stealth Auto has done. These pedals look great. Aaron over at SA, called me and asked me if I would install a set on my LX and see how I like them, how they hold up to daily driving, etc. I have just finished installing the new set of Black Chrome SRT8 pedals and do they look sexy. I will be posting in this thread, every few weeks, with pictures of the Black Chrome pedals to show how they are holding up to daily driving.

If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If you want to ask SA a direct question, go to there site Home and send your inquiries there.

Here are the new Black Chrome pedals installed. The first few pics are comparison shots of the original matte silver finish pedals and the new Black Chrome pedals.

All Black Chrome pedals installed.

·
Registered
410 Posts
1.) Yes those look very nice!

2.) I'm assuming they come with black screws and not silver ones right???

3.) Any chance of getting the lettering to read simply "SRT" or the SRT Design logo for us SRTdesign owners?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1.) Yes those look very nice!

2.) I'm assuming they come with black screws and not silver ones right???
No, they came with the silver screws. You could always powder coat the screws.

3.) Any chance of getting the lettering to read simply "SRT" or the SRT Design logo for us SRTdesign owners?
I have no idea. You would have to ask Aaron over at Stealth Auto.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look GREAT! Will they fit a 2008 300C SRT8? Regards, Bob.
I don't see why they would not. They fit on my Charger and Magnum. But I would ask Aaron over at Stealth.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Look GREAT! Will they fit a 2008 300C SRT8? Regards, Bob.
Bob... if you have a "push to release" e-brake the fit will be different than shown here because the underlying structure of the pedal arm is completely different.

See here between the install on my '06 300C and my '07 MSRT8...

Stealth Auto Pedals and stuff installed

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob... if you have a "push to release" e-brake the fit will be different than shown here because the underlying structure of the pedal arm is completely different.

See here between the install on my '06 300C and my '07 MSRT8...

Stealth Auto Pedals and stuff installed
Thanks for bringing that up GTL. Hope all is well, long time no talk.

For my 07 Bee. I made a metal plate the size of the SA pedal and tacked it to my push and release e-brake pedal. Then I could install my SA pedal with no problems.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Well, I'm surprised then... that's the first "tacky" mod you've made to any of your vehicles! LOL

Good idea actually.

I know when my foot slipps off the pedal and it springs back up... the arm "throws" the rubber boot right off. Not difficult to get back on, but...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the black ones over the polished ones, but I can't find them. Not even on Stealth's web site. Maybe I am just not looking right, but anyone know where I can get a set?

·
Registered
683 Posts
so what is going on with this? You still waiting to see about the wear or has it been put back on the shelf?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts