Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello board members!

I'm pleased to announce that Stealth Auto has now released our slim ballast HID kits that include anti-flicker capacitors. These kits feature a slim ballast that's about a quarter the size of normal HID ballasts. Additionally, the anti-flicker capacitors ensure functionality for your entire driving experience by eliminating intermittent cut-outs inherent with most HID kits installed on stock, halogen-equipped vehicles.

Also, after much request from our customers, we have now added 3000K and 4300K bulbs to our offering. This means you can swap your stock halogen fog lights to a brighter, yellow HID kit. Another option would be to match both your headlights and foglights, which has proven to be quite a feat with regular halogen/"xenon" foglight bulbs. Swapping to an HID kit will provide a perfect match. Just for reference most 300's take an H10 in the fogs.

To see the new slim ballast HID kits on our website CLICK HERE. The first 10 orders will receive $25 off by entering HIDINTRO in the promotional code box when checking out. :)

The MSRP on the HID kits will be $199.95. With the $25 discount you're looking at only $175 for a complete HID kit.

Here are some images... Enjoy!

And the icing on the cake... GoofyTim's awesome before/after pictures....

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
And... I am preparing a pictorial How-To installation guide. Should be ready for publication by the end of this week, or weekend... stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Ok... it took about all evening, but I wrote up the install in Stealth's forum on LXF, because, after all, the install was on a Magnum SRT8 rather than a 300C although I believe it to be applicable to both.

Rather than repeat it here... due to the lateness of the hour (EDT), I'm just going to link to that thread for now...

Hope no one minds the short-cut!

How-To Install Stealth Auto 6000K HIDs on a Magnum SRT8

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey I am trying to order a kit but the website adds the flicker capacitor as an option for $10 If I order without the option will it be included as stated above?

·
Registered
471 Posts
These guys never answer their phone, don't reply to voice mail and bill your credit card without shipping. I have left 4 vm's with no response, according to their website my order still hasn't shipped and they billed my card several days ago. I hope this is just an isolated incident and not indicative of the service level that we should expect.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Don't worry... you will get your lights. I believe they ran out of capacitors and are waiting on a large shipment of them to fill the rest of the orders. That's not to excuse not letting you know, but is an explanation for the delay. Aaron will make sure that you are taken care of, but sometimes he is not able to check email or PMs every single business day (don't know the reason for that, but I'm sure it varies).

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am ok with a back order, it happens. But I am not happy with the fact that my card was charged already, and that they are not responsive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts