Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recieved My Bulbs Today.thanks For The Fast Shippment.i Am Sure There Going To Look Great.

·
Registered
760 Posts
What bulbs did you get from Stealth. Mine are here just waiting to be installed along with the clear sidemarkers.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i recieved the turn signal #3757.going to install soon as my wife gets home with the car.are you going to install the clear side markers yourself because i want to order the smoke ones and a little worry thats it not a DIY job.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
side markers are definitely a DIY job! You can do it the hard way - sticking your hand up behind the fender. Or, you could to it the easier, but longer way - take off the facia. GoofyTimL had some great pics of what everything looked like and how to remove everything.

I did mine last night. I just happened to have my facia off for other 'things' so it was just easy to do it that way.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info.i saw this post on another page when i ask this question once before.it just looks like i got to remove to many parts to get to the lens.i dont want to mess up then in the long run it will cost me more money.thanks again

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Three plastic rivets in each fender well, reach your arm in behind it, and wrench away.

Facia removal is easy, just a bit time consuming.

I guess I wasn't too worried since I had the almighty (aka Freebird) standing next to me helping me along. hehe W/o him, it probably woulda taken me 3 times longer only b/c it was my first time. I hear ya on the 'not wanting to screw up other things' hehe Its always a concern in the back of my mind.

You got a lot of guy up there near ya who I'm sure would be willing to help you if you wanted. A little free beer and/or food goes a loooooong way :)

G'luck.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I'm pretty sure you could do it yourself without any problems. However, I know a guy that has a bodyshop and he does the work on my car. He was going to put them on today along with a couple of other modifications but something came up. It won't be long though until these on my ride.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no just got the signal lights.i didnt even know they had stealth bulbs for the headlights.i have a 300 limited my bulbs are 9006 i dont now if you mean these lights.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I don't know if they have the bulbs for the limited headlights or not. I know for the C you can get the 3157 and get rid of the amber color bulb in the headlight so you have the stealth look.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Sweet. At least try it. If you find it too dificult to do it blind and/or don't wanna take the facia off, then have someone do it for you.

Good luck!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts