Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering which HID's have you gone with and how satisfied were you with:
- Quality
- customer service
- any defects
- warranty issues
- any improvement in visibility in usage as fog lights? or over halogen in a housing designed for halogen.

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
They are both great kits. I have the AAC kit and have had it for almost two years. I know someone with the stealth kit and he's had them for around the same time with no problems.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Stealth Auto has been my choice for two years... no problems. I have install How-Tos regarding my MSRT8 in their forum and the Tech section.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering which HID's have you gone with and how satisfied were you with:
- Quality
- customer service
- any defects
- warranty issues
- any improvement in visibility in usage as fog lights? or over halogen in a housing designed for halogen.

Thanks in advance guys.
We can hook you up, our kits have a Lifetime Warranty and are Plug and Play for the 300C application. There are lots of happy customers out there with our HID products right now.

Feel free to call over here 1(800)407-5776 and ask for Justin or Tiffanie, just mention you are from the 300Cforums and you will be taken care of.

·
Registered
347 Posts
We can hook you up, our kits have a Lifetime Warranty and are Plug and Play for the 300C application. There are lots of happy customers out there with our HID products right now.

Feel free to call over here 1(800)407-5776 and ask for Justin or Tiffanie, just mention you are from the 300Cforums and you will be taken care of.
don't mean to hijack the thread but do you currently have some type of group buy available???

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm a big supporter of AAC. I had an issue with a set of halos and they offered to go above and beyond to get them fixed. Great service and I'm happy with their products.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Thanks for the post. :)

I'll be honest, both kits are excellent as are both vendors. I can't knock AAC because they're good guys.

I guess it all boils down to personal opinion, though I know our kits and have been running them in my vehicles for years, which is why I usually suggest ours.

-Aaron

·
Registered
469 Posts
ordered clear side markers from stealth a couple days ago, also trying to decide which vendor to get the HIDs from..

maybe one of them will PM a deal for the HIDs? lol
any halo/HID combo deals there AAC? :fingersx:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts