Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So due to not having a great knowledge of mechanics, the only way i can describe this issue is a front end steering clunk. Ive got a 2012 CRD 300c, and this problem started almost immediately after purchase in 2013 August. Prime example is reversing out of driveway, turn full lock right to face street, put into Drive, move forward whilst slowly correcting to Left, and about 3/4 through the turn *CLUNK*. Can hear it in the cabin, and feel it in the steering wheel. Have had the runaround by Chrysler, who first advised this was a known issue in the model, and were waiting on parts. 3 months later, the response is now they cant find any known issues as i am describing (turns out what they were talking about was the steering wheel squeel).
Wanting to know if anyone else has experienced this same issue. Sorry if this post has already been answered, but i tried to find similar issues, but only came up with rear clunks, or going over bumps, nothing that sounded similar.
Keen to hear your thoughts...Due in for another inspection at the dealership next week, but wouldn;t mind giving them some options to investigate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts