Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to install an alpine deck in my 300. If the deck is installed there will be a large opening in the dash. Does anyone know if there is a stereo install kit out yet to fill the space. If so where can I get one. Also I was told that the 300 are well sealed and insulated so that it would be hard to here the woofer. I only plan to put one 10 inch woofer because I need room for the baby stroller. Will one 10 work, any info will be appreciated thanks. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Put the stroller in the back seat and squeeze the rug-rat into whatever space is left in the trunk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dosn't really matter I don't drive it much. Im just trying to do this for her. Id rather drive my buick, much faster.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm not sure if you asking if it will fit with the stroller or will it have enough...

I'm sure the stroller fit with a single 10 in. I think your asking if the 10 in. will be worth installing, for you to get the desired sound. I can say you will be able to feel the 10. We all know a 12 would be better, for that matter two 12's but if space is a issue then the 10 might be your only option. Put it this way, it will be better then what you already have in there right? Stock audio?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
i have 1 12" in a small sphere box, and it sounds awesome, i would say depending on what brand 10" sub and amp you use you would be very happy, i would suggest a xtant 10" billet pentagon sub , and a xtant amp or you could use a thunder9500 10" from mtx and you would be suprised the sound out of the sub....of course it weighs in at about 50lbs...but itll take i think 1500 watts....ive always found that 1 great sub/amp combo is better than 4 decent subs/amps..just my 2 cents for you...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
tommyz said:
i have 1 12" in a small sphere box, and it sounds awesome...
Cool looking sub you have there Tommy. Now, why don't you fill us in on that other mod you're storing in the trunk!;)

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
what ? ....oh , that well thats my git er' done juice bottle......havent used it yet..we had those 27"s on there i i figured if anything was gonna go wrong i didnt want to be killed riding on alligator skin wheels....lol I have some NEW 22"s coming on monday from my friends at Lexani ...

·
Registered
86 Posts
yes they been out i have one it uses the metra dodge durango 05-up kit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts