Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone new to the site but have had my 06 300 (base model) for a few years now. I have upgraded my deck and installed an amp and subs in my trunk (all done with 4 gauge wiring with a 10 farad cap) im looking to upgrade my speakers and factory amp. Im also hooking up cross overs and an eq to my rear and dash and door speakers. My question is....can anyone suggest an aftermarket amp to replace the factory one in its original spot? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
225 Posts
As far as I know, you won't find 1 amp to power all the factory speakers. (7 channel)
Seems most try to run separate amps for the lows, mids, highs.
Whichever PO put the aftermarket deck in mine bypassed the factory amp. So I currently only have the front door speakers, and the rears.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so basically either run new wiring and run multiple amps or bypass factory amp and run just door and rear speakers. Sounds like ive got some decissions to make lol. Thanks for your input very much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.