Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now i have done it , i emailed several dealers and told them flat out i was not paying full retail for this car ..the dealer who gave me the best deal would get my buissness..got my jade green 300 with the hemi ..no nav or gps for $41000 Cnd thats almost 3 grand less than the nearest dealers price.i am going in to sign the papers tommorow and get this car ordered ..then i will tell him oh yes dont forget my freinds and familly discount.that will knock off another $1500..Dealers would sell a lot more if they were not so greedy :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in Vancouver, Fully loaded 300C without GPS is $45+K, do you get all options(Canadian version has no unconnect and satelite radio) ?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Calgary

I got a 300C in Jade with all options other than Nav and Sirrus, and u-connect which both are not available in Canada. My cost was 41,000 Cdn and I hear to-day that it was shipped on the 11th of June and should be here in Calgary as I write this. I will check to-morrow. :)

Don't know where you are going to get the freinds and family discount, but not in Canada. It is not available, we get no discounts this side of the border. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts