Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 spare stock 18" wheels for sales. One of them has scratch on it, all 4 have tyres which have done over 50,000 km, so they are only good for spare. No pressure sensor on them. Pick up price of A$55.00 each from Canberra. Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
That looks like a pretty fair price 300C-CRD. The wheels themselves can be a bit hard to shift, trust Chrysler to have a bit of an oddball stud pattern. Have you gone with the bigger, better, brighter option and what did you get?:cool:

I now have two sets of spare rims, left overs from some cheap tyres rather than upgrades, must have a go at selling some myself at some stage.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Portego" I got the 4 stock wheels with near new tyres from "Fadi" last year, used the new tyres last weeks after 52,000 km on my originals which are still good for few thousand km. They are good for spare as the space saver isn't any good for daily use. I really just need to keep one if I should hit the curb or damage the wheel in the future. I recon $55each is a bargain for a peace of mind. I will stick with the stock wheels, like to keep the appearance original as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
guys if your wanting to go quick in the future i'd jump on buying these wheels, we're currently bringing in some 18" nitto drag radials from the states (injec/myself/silver3 and snaypse) have all run these on our cars and work awesome, and you'll need some wheels to mount them. Mate if no one jumps on them in the next couple of days give me a holla and i'll take them

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Steve, "Motorhead" from Melbourne may take two, depends on how to the wheels/tyres down to Melbourne. There is no hurry, I would probably keep the rest for spare.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You can probably work this out for yourself but just in case:

Bare Wheel = 50cm dimeter x 22 cm wide x 10kg

Wheel + Tyre = 73cm dimeter x 24 cm wide x 23.5kg

Might help you to work out shipping costs. I had a set of wheels and tyres sent from Melbourne to Perth by:

AirRoad Direct: Courier services, express and overnight delivery

Cost me about $225 for 4 wheels and tyres, which I thought was quite reasonable and they are one of the few places who will take casual bookings on credit card.

If you are just sending the wheels on their own, go down to a mag wheel shop and pick up some of their old boxes to put the rims in.

Wheels and tyres, I just had sent as is without any packaging but it would be a good idea if you can tape a bit of cardboard over the face of the rim at least.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Thanks Steve.

2 rims and tyres to Melbourne ex Canberra @ $49.80 (includes fuel and GST) 1-2 day service.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, guess "Motorhead" is not in hurry for those wheels and I have no problem keeping them until he has time to come to pick them up. A$49.80 is really cheap for the freight from Canberra to Melbourne. But since I am in no huryy selling them, just letting Forum members know that the wheels/tyres are available if anyone needs one.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yeah I am probably interested in grabbin two at that price.....just need to find out what freight to the Gold Coast would be. Jected?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I don't think I will one about getting one :) I would just drive around in circles :)

Thanks though :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Next Sunday from about 1pm at Gold Coast Hockey Centre :)
Hey Pus

You should organise a cruise that ends at one of your games so we can show our support and have a cruise at the same time. Then when your famous..free tickets ^.^

Oh yer about the last wheel. I wouldnt mind having one as a spare instead of that ugly black skinny rat of a wheel thats sitting in my boot atm.

Heres my number 0438 514 111 if you still have it and its the stock mag that comes with the 300Cs. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"ohnoes", still have one for sales, you are welcome to pick it up from Canberra or I can keep it for you until you are passing this way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts