Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to the Eibach springs so I have the stock 300C RWD springs sitting in my garage. Would anyone be interested in a spare set? Just let me know and they are yours.

Thanks
-Chris

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Black Hemi said:
I upgraded to the Eibach springs so I have the stock 300C RWD springs sitting in my garage. Would anyone be interested in a spare set? Just let me know and they are yours.

Thanks
-Chris
I'll take em.. :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
BLACK HEMI: Throw 'em on ebay, bro.. People don't appreciate things given to them for free.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Donation appropriate

300cWannaB said:
i'll meet you half way if it's coo :rolleyes:
Better be a joke. Unless halfway is half Mopar's list price?

JoeSRT8 you right bro! They just don't appreciate it.

Zilla

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
what's the big joke????

dude.. im throwing down on his gas.. and he agreed.. Also, we wanna check out each other's rides if that's coo with you bro? We live like 30 minutes away!?.. So what's the big deal? He called me and we talked.. end of story...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

Suggest next time you do this type of deal by PM
It is a public forum expect us to comment and try to look after each other. :D
- or dont blame me if your ambiguous posts are open to wrong interpretation.

Now end of story.

Zilla

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black Hemi said:

Thanks
-Chris
Are the standard springs on the 300 different from the 300C springs. I don't want to lower or stiffen the ride I want to soften the ride of my 300C AWD. The dealership suggested new springs. Since you replaced yours, Why did you do it? What is available? Can springs soften the ride?

·
Registered
289 Posts
vanilla300DC said:
Are the standard springs on the 300 different from the 300C springs. I don't want to lower or stiffen the ride I want to soften the ride of my 300C AWD. The dealership suggested new springs. Since you replaced yours, Why did you do it? What is available? Can springs soften the ride?
You cannot change the springs on an AWD. This is due to the suspension being unique to the mercedes 4Matic system and it can't be altered, period.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.