Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my stock 300 SRT wheels I've been holding on to, but they probably wont go back on my car, so I need to sell them to free up some garage room. They are on pretty good, Good year RS-A tires, and they still have the TPMS installed. I did remove the center caps and put them on my other wheels I replaced them with. But I do have some chrome inserts to replace them. I'll sell the wheels for $1250 plus shipping. I'll be shipping from 31088 in Ga. If you are local, I'll take $1200 for them.

Also I have 2 cams for sale. One is the stock SRT8 cam that cam out of my car, and the second is a cam I had installed when I pulled that one out and installed a blower. I paid $500 for the custom cam, and will sell them both for $350 Plus shipping, if you are local, I'll take $300 for both. Thanks

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I still have them, I do not remember how many miles were on them, as I never intended to sell them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't think they will be, but if they are still available in a few weeks these would be a nice upgrade to the wife's 5.7 300C. Doing a bunch of mods(list she conveniently left me) to her car while she is deployed as a welcome home/bday/anniversary surprise

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
504 Posts
You would have to post the custom cam specs for anyone to really be a buyer... Sticking a cam in a motor without knowing the spec's isn't a good idea.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You would have to post the custom cam specs for anyone to really be a buyer... Sticking a cam in a motor without knowing the spec's isn't a good idea.
Good point! im not looking to do a major mod, don't really want to mess a whole lot with the lifters, springs, etc.. what Cam would be good to install with out having to do all that?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'll send you a PM. I don't want to drop names on his for sale thread. Besides, if he has the specs it might be a great cam for an otherwise stock motor.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
would you sell the custom cam separately?
Yes I'll sell the cams separate. It is a great cam, one that I used to get over 600RWHP on my stock bottom end before I built my new motor. But listen to the other guy, he may help you find one cheaper and better. With this cam if you have the 5.7 you may need to upgrade the springs, etc. You will not on the SRT8. But I do have the cam specs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good point! im not looking to do a major mod, don't really want to mess a whole lot with the lifters, springs, etc.. what Cam would be good to install with out having to do all that?
With this cam if you have the 5.7 you may need to upgrade the springs, etc. You will not on the SRT8. But I do have the cam specs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes I'll sell the cams separate. It is a great cam, one that I used to get over 600RWHP on my stock bottom end before I built my new motor. But listen to the other guy, he may help you find one cheaper and better. With this cam if you have the 5.7 you may need to upgrade the springs, etc. You will not on the SRT8. But I do have the cam specs.
Pm me the cams specs please and yes I have the 6.1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15