Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen Predator in Pa

Couple of questions. My predator was stolen last night in my car. So I am sure someday someone is going to be looking to program there car and cant because my stock program is still in the tuner. So can I tell diablo it’s been stolen and who do I contact? If someone sends it to them to have it reprogrammed will Diablo be able to see it was stolen and send it back to me. Now as for my car it’s programmed so I am good but I know I will have to get a new predator soon so what do I do? I am guessing go to the dealer and have them program my car to stock then program with new predator? Any help would be great guys.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I guess it's a matter of if Diablo keeps records of serial numbers. One caution though. The dealer may decide to void your warranty if you take it in. I think it's in your best interest to find a dealer tech and talk to someone on the QT to see it they'll reprogram it without notifying anyone for a few bucks. I guess another option is to find someone who has a StarScan. They are out there. Once your in the computer I think you may get screwed.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
If you are in eastern PA I think one of the guys that comes to E-town race way has a star-tech scanner. You can give Josh a call at HHP he might be able to help you to reset your program.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts